+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How rare are girls that message the guys first?

well u know what they say....for every 20 messages you send out, you'll be lucky to get only 1 reply back. Being a girl, you get to sift through whom you want to contact and whom you don't. And being an attractive girl, you'd probably see 100 messages a day. I remember having a profile on plentyoffish and having my pic up....holy smokes, my inbox was full of messages daily. I didn't have time to read every single one. Those that didn't have pictures....i would automatically delete. Those with pics, but weren't that attractive....i would delete. Those that looked attractive, i would check to see if they had other pictures....if their other pictures were not so attractive....i would delete. If a guy was WAY too attractive (model type) i would delete because I would think it's a fake account. Only those few with good looking pictures I would message back. I eventually taken off my pic from plentyoffish after like a month because of wayy too much messages and decided to be picture-less. I decided to sift through profiles and message guys whom I found attractive based on their profiles.....what i found was that many guys never replied back to me because I didn't have a profile picture and they probably just assumed I was ugly lol.

Thanks for the insights, bcgirl!

My last gf "winked" at me (match.com) first. She was pretty hot. It isn't uncommon.

Damn, man; that is lucky. It must be the glasses I wear (should have gone with contact lenses).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12