+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She ended it and now she is really mad at me...

She ended it and now she is really mad at me...

I was seeing this girl for a few months, but there was a lot going on in both of our lives and we just never clicked at the right level to take our relationship any further. This past week she told me she didn't want to sleep with someone who she was not in love with. Basically we were finished. I asked her to come get the stuff she had left at my house. When the time came for her to come pick it up she got scared and told me she didn't really need it. Then she said she just didn't want to talk. I said ok and put the bag outside for her to pick up so she wouldn't even have to see me (I now realize this was a BIG mistake). She arrives, and I text her that the bag is outside. She texted me:

Her: You're mad?
    Me: No I thought that was what you wanted
    Her: OK, well that's how it will be then
    Me: What do you mean?
    Her: See you around
    Me: That's what you want?

Didn't reply right away so I figured I would put my last word in...

Me: Alright, good luck, I hope you get yourself all set where you want to be and figure everything out
    Her: No but that is what you just did. If I knew you were going to leave it outside I wouldn't have told you I was here (I'm not sure what she really meant here)
    Her: This is exactly what I didn't want to happen (not sure what she meant at the time, I now know)

Then it turned into a slight argument with me being totally confused and her being frustrated. She told me she didn't understand why we can't be friends and still talk. I needed some time to clear my head so I didn't reply for a few hours. Then I told her that I never said that, that we had miscommunication and that I hope we can move past this. She replied Yea I am passed it.

So from here I thought that we were past that whole situation, that things would be strange for a little while but in time we would get to that friend level. I guess I was wrong? I saw her at the gym the next day, smiled and waved, she gave me a half smile with glaring eyes as to say I want nothing to do with you. Ignored my presence the entire time we were there and then walked right by me as she left, again ignoring my presence. I accept that things are over between us, but for some reason it really bothers me that she is so mad at me. My question is, what should I do? Should I just leave her alone and never talk to her again (unless she contacts me first)? Should I wait a week or two and then contact her to just catch up? Or should I contact her today and try to figure the mess out? Or contact her today even and just act like none of it happened and just talk to her like a friend?

She is a bunny boiler class 1 loony. Leave her alone.

Texting is for tools.

She sounds like she will only add drama to your life and do nothing to enhance your life. Just don't talk to her. She is crazy. I mean, seriously. You don't have to be friends with her if she is this crazy.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Drama for sure....don't need that crap....exit stage right.

I think she was hoping that you would be so damn heart broken over her that you would be begging her not to end it. But it didn't turn out that way and her poor ego got hurt...your response proved she ain't really all that special to you...HAH! now she is trying to twist and turn it on you, to get something out of it. 100% wack job.

The funny thing about what you guys say here is, when she arrived at the gym I was there hanging out with the other gym members. We were laughing, attempting to do stupid things like break dance moves and 1-handed handstands and having fun. I don't want to put myself so high up in her eyes but I think this got to her, though it is possible she was having a bad day.

Oh and about the texting... I am guilty of this often but she does nothing but text. I think in the 4 months we were together we only talked on the phone less than a dozen times and it was never a hey what's up type thing (she always did that in texts) it was usually when something bigger or important happened. She texts and facebooks from her phone allllllllll day long. She even told me flat out she hates talking on the phone. I would have tried to call her but I am positive she wouldn't have picked up, especially with her being in the state she was in at the time. I guess I'll leave this one alone and just try to ignore her anger. Thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by kajinn View Post
    The funny thing about what you guys say here is, when she arrived at the gym I was there hanging out with the other gym members. We were laughing, attempting to do stupid things like break dance moves and 1-handed handstands and having fun. I don't want to put myself so high up in her eyes but I think this got to her, though it is possible she was having a bad day.

Oh and about the texting... I am guilty of this often but she does nothing but text. I think in the 4 months we were together we only talked on the phone less than a dozen times and it was never a hey what's up type thing (she always did that in texts) it was usually when something bigger or important happened. She texts and facebooks from her phone allllllllll day long. She even told me flat out she hates talking on the phone. I would have tried to call her but I am positive she wouldn't have picked up, especially with her being in the state she was in at the time. I guess I'll leave this one alone and just try to ignore her anger. Thanks for the input.
    Don't get me wrong - I text. I text with my wife all the time, but there's no ambiguity in our relationship, and we communicate well. If she doesn't understand what I mean in a text, she asks for clarification and vice-versa. Texting can be alright, but NOT when the possibility of being misunderstood is important. You made assumptions based on her texts that she apparently felt weren't justified, and vice versa.

she is testing you. She wanted you to beg, plead, cry and tell her how much you love her and she is the best thing in the world and not break up with her. Instead you didn't stoop to that level....good for you! She is crazy...good thing it's over. And no, don't even bother being friends with her.