+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American (western) men and dating sites.

American (western) men and dating sites.

Foreign Vs Local Dating sites and the types of guys who chose them?
    Do those of you who choose dating sites for foreign (Chinese, russian, latin girls) have a higher level of and readiness for commitment and are more serious? You choose someone who is far away, where there's a language barrier to understanding what that person is about. And in order to meet them for the first time you have to make all those arrangements, possibly meet them in the third country, spend lots of money vs just telling the person which coffee place you wanna meet at ( for the guys who chose to date local single girls).
    So what is the difference between the guys who want to meet a girl far away and the ones who prefer local girls? Do only serious guys who want committment and no games, and who have the resources choose foreign dating sites, and some of those guys, as well as all the rest of the guys who do not necesserely have those qualities opt for the local sites, like plenty of fish?

WTF fo you mean there are no games being played with foreign women. Ofcourse these foreign women would kill to come to North America. They wish that a white guy would fall in love with them enough to put them in a great lifestyle they don't have back home....MONEY and opportunities. These kinda girls don't marry for love at all.

When I was on dating websites I often used to get messages from women of 23 (I'm 48) who would tell me my profile attacted them, that they were beautiful and single.
    I put them in my spam basket because any guy who falls for that kind of bullshit deserves all they get. Young women who essentially sell themselves to a rich westerner and a rich westerner who goes for it = basically prostitution in another form. I will **** you - you will give me a better lifestyle.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All relationships are a transaction of some sort, except for maybe parentel/child.

I just feel sorry for the girls that do this... things must be very bad where they live in order for them to be willing to do this. Certainly they must realize they aren't getting the cream of the crop...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, it's clear what women in those countries get from this, i meant MEN. Men who chose to date a girl who lives in a different country, what motivates them?!
    Last edited by Fjortis; 09-01-12 at 12:25 PM.

i met this beautiful 23 year old girl from thailand who married a 50 yr old. She moved all her family from thailand into this 50 yr old's man's house. She wears designer clothes and is able to purchase things that she never dreamed of in her native country. Her husband is a very nice man, but by looking at this young 23 yr old i know she didn't marry him for love or looks.

So you think just because a woman is younger and more attractive than her husband, she surely must've married him for money? I realize that often it works just like that, but there are exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So you think just because a woman is younger and more attractive than her husband, she surely must've married him for money? I realize that often it works just like that, but there are exceptions.
    Ahem - yes there are exceptions. But very few I suspect. Most of these women are gold diggers and most of these men are fooling themselves.

If a North American man is just going to rush into things with a foreign woman, it's probably not going to work out.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    yes there are exceptions.....but so very rare. How often do you see a 9/10 twenty-three year old girl who marries a fifty year old 3/10 man in North America not for money? Very rarely if any right? Now take a 9/10 twenty-three year old woman in a third world country and see her married to a fifty year old 3/10 North American man and tell me she married for love. What are the odds....probably .001%

Well, one simple reason a man would choose a foreign dating site: He us fed up with the bullshit and narcissism of the women here. Foreign women are not exposed to the terrible sexual media and growing up with feminism. They are more focused on family and living simply. They take better care of themselves and don't eat all the junk we have over here. They are not as sexually liberated in south eastern countries. The women in western culture sleep around and get away with it because society actually pressures them to and agress with it. If a woman slept around in some of thses foregin countries everyone would look down on her and ostracise her as it goes against thier culture.

Overall foreign women make much much better wives and know how to take care of a man. It's very tradditional. Man goes out and gets the $$$ to support and protcet family. Woman raises kids and takes care of the man.

Here in western culture its a lot more confusing because of feminism and other evil things that mix up the roles of the genders causing unhappiness, confusion, and unfortunately a terrible divorce rate if you marry a western women.
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 10-01-12 at 06:48 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    Well, one simple reason a man would choose a foreign dating site: He us fed up with the bullshit and narcissism of the women here. Foreign women are not exposed to the terrible sexual media and growing up with feminism. They are more focused on family and living simply. They take better care of themselves and don't eat all the junk we have over here. They are not as sexually liberated in south eastern countries. The women in western culture sleep around and get away with it because society actually pressures them to and agress with it. If a woman slept around in some of thses foregin countries everyone would look down on her and ostracise her as it goes against thier culture.

Overall foreign women make much much better wives and know how to take care of a man. It's very tradditional. Man goes out and gets the $$$ to support and protcet family. Woman raises kids and takes care of the man.

Here in western culture its a lot more confusing because of feminism and other evil things that mix up the roles of the genders causing unhappiness, confusion, and unfortunately a terrible divorce rate if you marry a western women.
    Those are just the excuses men make when they are unsuccessful with women. There are plenty of women who want a more traditional existence in the U.S., especially in religious communities, but I guess it is easier to blame "feminism" and Western women than to admit when you are personally lacking.

I don't see men who are even slightly successful with women looking overseas.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Those are just the excuses men make when they are unsuccessful with women. There are plenty of women who want a more traditional existence in the U.S., especially in religious communities, but I guess it is easier to blame "feminism" and Western women than to admit when you are personally lacking.

I don't see men who are even slightly successful with women looking overseas.
    By "successful with women" you mean they get laid a lot? Then yes, you're right, they wouldn't ... But would they actually marry one of their "successes" and try to raise kids together? I'd say prolly not...

Or by "successful with women" you mean married?
    Last edited by Sixpacj; 11-01-12 at 03:19 AM.

I'd say it's much larger than just men who are failures who look for foreign wives. Go to google and look up "black women single" and watch all the youtube videos explaining why some 70% black "successful and independent" ladies are non married.

Men in general are bored and tired of the "Western" model whereby a woman can do no wrong, where men are demonised and women idealised, feminism is kinda biting your on the ass I'd say...

It's kinda like men are waking up to the man-hating bullshit and are saying no more...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    By "successful with women" you mean they get laid a lot? Then yes, you're right, they wouldn't ... But would they actually marry one of their "successes" and try to raise kids together? I'd say prolly not...

Or by "successful with women" you mean married?
    I would assume either one. There are plenty of women here, and they all have different personalities.

And lol at "feminism and other evil things". No wonder you never get laid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast