+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trading places?

Trading places?

Hey girls, my ex and i broke up in April of 2011. We started talking again in July, and hanging out a bit. She was the one who wanted to be friends again. She said she realized that she was mean back then. When I we started talking again i was thinking she just wanted me again because she was asking me if I was seeing anyone. Also I asked her if she wanted to get back to me, and she said she wants to be friends for now. Back in September and October she wanted me to help her out with her work outs because I am a studying to become a personal trainer. Still i was just treating her as a friend, but as time went on i felt i was slowly getting more attached. But she was slowly not talking to me as much and not asking me to go to the gym. I am the one now contacting her, and now i feel i want to be with her again. Over the last few months i have been on a few dates but they never went anywhere. RIght now she is the main one on my mind, Its weird. I saw her at the club last weekend and we hugged and this weekend i asked her to hang out but she was busy with work. I think i just want to start seeing her more often and seeing where it goes from there. I have been trying to keep my space from texting her but its hard not to sometimes. Se told me its better to text her than to message her on facebook the other night. Not sure what that meant. Anyway whats the best thing to do? Thanks!

I guess the only way you'll know if she changed is to get to know her again. But watch for red flags.

What did she do and how often did she do it?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)