+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ashamed of my kind

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambona View Post
    I shouldn't have to scour the world with a microscope to find decency, self-respect, poise, etc, etc. in other people.
    I am in a row of 10 offices, 5 on each side of the wall. In this area alone, there are 3 single women which fit your criteria.

If you have such a negative view of society and women, you're going to have blinders on. Take them off.

If you have such a positive view of society you're deluded. People will agree with you over me, and that's to be expected. Most people are deluded, after all. It doesn't make you right. It only adds to the delusion.
    Last edited by Jambona; 15-02-12 at 10:07 AM.

If you have such a positive view of society you're deluded. People will agree with you over me, and that's to be expected. Most people are deluded, after all. It doesn't make you right. It only adds to the delusion.
    LOL! Reading some of this crap has some entertainment value to it.....mmmmm maybe not. I think you should go and play out on the freeway.

Oh looky thanks to you I got two bars of rep ha ha: )

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seriously, start with this wiki, and start reading up: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defeating_personality_disorder[/url]

I'm not a doctor, and am not diagnosing you, but you should read some of the symptoms at the very least.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you're just a judgemental person that can't see the good in (any) people.....with impossible tastes in the looks department? Those qualities alone will repel 'nice girls' in droves FWIW. I know lots of attractive girls that are genuinely good people and well educated. They are with like men. That should tell you something?

As for the OP post about men, yes it is a little sad that men are the way they are these days. However, some women are absolutely appalling themselves in ways just as hideous as the men. Society has changed, and it has brought out the good and the bad in each of the sexes.

The key is to not focus on the negative. Most people are assholes, and nice people do well in the end. Every genuinely nice guy I know has an equally wonderful partner. It didn't happen for all of them right away, but they found each other. I married a nice guy (and for the record, his credo earlier in life was 'nice guys finish last' too). It's hard to watch good people get screwed over by bad, abusive people but at least you've recognized how some of these people act and have decided that's not the way to go....which is a good start.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234