+ Follow This Topic

Thread: amazing girl

amazing girl

So I had just come back from Europe last year and moved in with a girl I had taken a bike tour with.... Our relationship started to fall apart around august and I had gotten an email from a girl I Hung out with alone twice..... Both times we got kind of close and personal and talked about dreamy and romantic things..... She said if I was still in Europe I could come stay with her. Well we've been chatting for an hour or two every night for the past 2 months.... And we've started planning a bike tour of Europe together when she's out of service and before she comes back to the states. Were talking about spending a month on a farm together somewhere and then riding for a month or two. I've been excited and told my buddy about it, and he sort of knows her..... And he asked if her boyfriend was going with..... So now I'm wondering what to think? She's never mentioned a boyfriend before.... And I'm sure we could just hang out and be friends and have the best intentions but... If she has a boyfriend I would be uncorfortable if I were him with me planning to spend so much time with his girlfriend alone...... What do you think? Does she have a boyfriend? Should I ask her? How without seeming like I was implying that I assumed we'd have something more. For me its kind o

You need to discuss this with her. You have intentions of having a romantic relationship with her, and well she should know that was the impression you got from her.

Do you need to ask her? Yes. You are being foolish to spend a month with someone, and not knowing that much about them on a personal level. Communication is key. If you don't get this straightened out, it will turn disastrous, just like you moving in with a girl you went on a bike tour with. You are starting to follow a pattern here, you jump into things too quickly......thinking more with your penis than your brain. Oh and always wear a condom!

PS. make sure you have extra money if you have to find other accommodations.
    Last edited by smackie9; 28-01-12 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks for responding. I know I should ask her about her having a boyfriend. I'm just wondering how to phrase it without looking like I had romantic intentions. Or should I be forward and tell her my friend mentioned she had a boyfriend and I just wanted to make sure he was comfortable with us spending so much time together. Like I said I'm sure we could take this trip as friends and not have romance, I just worry that even with the best intentions..... Spending 3 months together. 1 at a farm and the other 2 riding bikes and camping together I would imagine no matter what some sort of sexual tention would build..... And honestly I'm a sucker for romancing beautiful women. And besides all this she asked me to hang out with her the whole time... Most of these plans are her idea......

Be forward and ask her. You simply can't spend 3 months alone with another mans girlfriend, no matter how good friends with this girl you are. That's not what male-female friends do. Going on a farm for a month, then biking for 2? That's what couples do.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking about....... If she were my girlfriend I would not be happy about her spending months with me. But how do I ask? Do I just say hey do you have a boyfriend? Or should ii be more subtle.

No, dont fvck about, get in there and find out what the fvckin story is with her

How are those convos over the net? Is there flirting? any indication of interest or is it just friendly bantering, and casual? If it has been casual, you might be friend zoned already....and who knows...she might have invited other people to join you. So it might not be what you think.