+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do?!?

What to do?!?

Hey!
    Im pretty confused right now. I like a girl, a lot. I thought I didnt had any feelings for her, other than I found her interesting. We have been friends for a year now, and the connection have increased. And we enjoy each others company.
    I dont want to sound cocky or something, but I can often read what a girl want(who they want). When we're hanging out shes giving me some signs, but since im nervous I begin to question myself if its friendly signals or something more. Deep down inside I think I know it is something more.
    But to the point, shes moving out of the country for some months. The time before she left we started to hang out more often than normal obviously. And she started to text me more, using "<3", which she never used before, or rarely. She wanted to see me once before she moved as a final goodbye, but I ended up with seeing her at least twice after that, because she wanted to. She contacted me twice a day, just to ask what i was doing. And then the day she left(which is today) she left a messages at my phone(she wrote that she was going to miss me a lot and wanted to have contact with me during her stay) and a messages at my fb user with a "<3". She didnt give this "<3" at fb to any one else.

So here I am, confused, in love and heart broken at the same time. I need a bit of advice, should I tell her or try to her off my mind because of the distant?

Hope for answer!

I don't know why you waited so long to express your interest in her. When you develop feelings for someone, the friendship is usually doom. So it's a time to make that gamble and show you are into her. If she feels the same, she'll be happy to find out. If she doesn't, then at least you don't have to think about it anymore.

Please edit your original message to include your ages. This is relevant.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)