+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my girlfriend being harmless or flirting??

Is my girlfriend being harmless or flirting??

I met my gf online. we have been dating for almost 2 years now. she is 24 and im 27. we get on so great.she is planning to move here(uk) from mexico. we talk about marriage and kids and spending our life together.
    my problem is that i get the feeling she likes attention from guys. for example she has a friend online who she chats with. she has told him about me because i've seen it. but on one of his pictures on facebook (he is in a picture with two kids in hospital) she commented on the pic this-- "awww, <3". when i said she shouldnt be doing that she said it means absolutely nothing and that im jealous for nothing. i did get pretty mad. what is your opinion? p.s.- she said to me that in mexico people can do stuff like that and its not meant in an attraction way,is their nature. any feedback would be appreciated???

Have you met this girl in person or is this one of these never seen her shes gonna move in with me and see me 1st the 1st time deals. word of advice...stay the hell off facebook. it ruins everything because u think the worst.

oh yeah,we have been physically together for the majority of the 2 years. either me living there for a few months or her coming here. i know what you mean with facebook. but anyways, whats your opinion of the whole thing?harmless or not?

Harmless dumb facebook fun.

There was nothing sexual in her comment so ya you are over reacting. There is nothing wrong with setting boundaries in your relationship, but do it within reason. Communication is key.