+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If I get an awesome six pack, will I be able to find someone to love ?

If I get an awesome six pack, will I be able to find someone to love ?

I feel that due to being rather un-attractive that big muscles and a six pack may compensate for ugliness provided the girl is not too hot.

I ask you ladies, how much can ripling muscles make up for being unattractive in every other way ?

FYI I train at a boxing gym 3 nights a week to try and get a six pack and big ass muscles (yes I get beaten up a lot and it hurts, I've had a couple of ribs broken now ).

You want big ass muscles? Is your ass not strong enough?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

LOL! Seriously?

I'm not into muscular men. I prefer a massive brain to a big body!
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

It probably will lure in a few..
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Really boredgeorge? You are either a troll or are very very young. Sure big muscles will rope a few women, but for the wrong reasons. Do you want love or do you just want to get laid? Judging from your other thread you are just a jerk, who somehow still manages to not get laid. Now you're asking about love? Which is it?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Never mind. You're the troll who was telling a guy that his wife should serve her brothers tea and cakes because they verbally abuse her.

Wait, I've got it! Serve the chicks tea and cakes, then they'll do whatever you want. Right? You said that tea and cakes make everything alright, so your own advice should work for you. You want a blow job? Tea and cakes to the rescue. Want to get laid even though you make Quasimoto look like Fabio? Break out the tea and cakes. Want a woman to magically become your soul mate in a flash? Give her tea and cakes!

Tea and cakes, the kryptonite of all problems.
    Last edited by Incognito; 06-02-12 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Added more for the troll
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I don't mind getting laid or a relationship. One usually leads to the other.

I doubt women will have sex with me for cake, but they'd probably like me better.