+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick Alpha Male advice about my ex girlfriend

lna is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Quick Alpha Male advice about my ex girlfriend

So yea.. I went out with my ex girlfriend last night, we had a fun time together, we started arguing and picking up on each other but it was all plain fun cause we were just joking.. at the end of the night tho it turned ugly as it started being serious.. So we were in this bar, it was crowded and when we were on our way out of it i stopped one second in front of her to see if my other friends were coming too... when we got out she started saying stuff like you need to wake up, this is why i broke up with you and at that point the argument turned from joking to serious... she got no money on her phone now so she didn't text me anything... should i text her something to make it up for the stupid end of the night or not... If so what should i text her..

That doesn't make you an alpha male, just an asshole.

It obviously wasn't all fun and games, or she wouldn't have reacted that way. She may have been pissed because she couldn't win, she couldn't get the better of you, but it wasn't ALL fun and games.

No, you should not text her.

Grow up and move on. Going out with an ex-girlfriend is hardly ever going to work out well. Otherwise she would not be your ex-GF would she. Are alpha males meant to be intelligent - you are obviously not are you?

Uh I don't get it, why did she get pissed at you for waiting for your friends? Anyway it seems like she's angry at you and doesn't regret breaking up with you (quite the opposite). How long since you broke up? What did you talk about the whole night?

BTW, I don't think the OP meant that *he* is an alpha male. I think he is looking for advice *coming from* alpha males. Not that it matters much.

No, don't text her.
    Just leave her alone, move on and don't talk to her or see her anymore.

It got ugly because your issues are still unresolved. The reason people break up is because they don't want to work through their issues to resolve them. If you couldn't do it back then, you sure can't do it now. Let it go.