+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She Disapeared.

She Disapeared.

Well... not literally.

I've been talking to my ex recently. We were attempting to restart things, after mutually agreeing we wanted to give it another shot. Things were going good. We made plans to hangout around valentines day, and we were talking pretty much everyday. It was all cutesy and shit, like back when we were still dating.

This week, some shit starts happening with her ex, who she has been trying to cut out of her life. Not "sudden contrary feelings" shit, he decided he's going to be an ass and torment her verbally and she flew into a rage. And for the better part of the week, shut me out. No contact.

So I got worried, and I wanted to know what the hell was up. Of course that didn't happen, she never told me. She insisted everything was fine, and I ended up looking like an over caring pansy in the process. Thursday we talk again, things seem back to normal. Friday, it starts up again, complete with a lovely Facebook message telling everyone to "screw off".

Saturday we talked briefly. She tells me she's ok and that everything is fine. So that's whatever, I go with it. To lighten the mood, I asked her to send me a picture of her smiling. We both do this all the time and it's never an issue. Plus it would have cheered me up.

And... well, that was the last time I spoke to her. 2 days ago, since then, nothing. She just stopped talking to me. No reason given. Never told me off, never said a word. She's not sick, her phone works as far as I can tell, and she's been on Facebook a few times.

I tried texting her a few times. Eventually I got fed up and told her that I was done firing off texts to no one, and that she'd have to come to me. I added that if she just needed some alone time that I'd be fine with it, but she just needs to tell me. Also, that I'd appreciate it if we could just talk things over, because I didn't want everything to fall apart.

Still nothing. No response.

I'm not going to text her again. In a couple of days I might call her, but if I do, that'll be the last time I try to contact her. If I still get nothing, I'm cutting her out of my life. Again.

Some of my female friends are telling me that she might be doing this to a bunch of people and not just me, and may just be recovering from bullshit. Or that she's doing it for attention. Honestly, I don't know.

What the hell happened? How do you just... stop talking to someone like that? Someone you admitted on a constant basis you had feelings for and cared deeply about?

This is just so ****ing weird.

OH THE DRAMA! Things didn't get weird she did. Don't take it personally. If I were you I wouldn't bother with this messed up cookie anymore....not much of a loss if this is the way she handles her problems.

It never hurts to seek the reason within yourself. If someone got chosen over you, there must be a reason.

She probably had hot makeup sex with the ex and doesn't want to talk to you for now. The way you have described her recent behavior, she sounds like a crappy person, and you are better off without her.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzog91 View Post
    she probably had hot makeup sex with the ex and doesn't want to talk to you for now. The way you have described her recent behavior, she sounds like a crappy person, and you are better off without her.
    bingo!!!!!!!!!!!