+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is there anything wrong with this?

is there anything wrong with this?

This girl in my college class is really hot and i would like to get to know her better. I am a complete stranger to her. Would she be creeped out if i walked up to her while she was in the hall way leaving class and said Hi, How do you think you did on the essay? I don't sit next to her in class so i have to do it after class. I am deathly afraid though that she will think im a creep or weird.Or that she will be like hello? in a what do you want kind of tone and i wont know what to say. It would be a lot of help if you guys could give me your thoughts to reassure me that im not being a weirdo...... do you see anything wrong with this? WHY AM I SO FREAK EN SCARED to do this?!

No, that wouldn't be too creepy. To ask questions that are too personal, or show up outside of her dorm room... that'd be creepy.

You can't win if you don't play the game.

and

All she can do is say no.

Assuming of course, you have the nads to ask her out to coffee (or tea, or hot chocolate or whatever) if she converses with you.

Quote Originally Posted by shadower4 View Post
    It would be a lot of help if you guys could give me your thoughts to reassure me that im not being a weirdo...... do you see anything wrong with this?
    By asking us this question it already makes you kinda a weirdo. Normal guys don't even think twice about talking to an attractive female in any avenue.
    WHY AM I SO FREAK EN SCARED to do this?!
    Because you lack experience and afraid to embarrass yourself. You are also afraid of rejection. It comes a time when you have to let insecurities go and not care what others may think. Learn to laugh at yourself and don't take rejection personal as it's just the nature of the game. Remember you can only get more comfortable talking to hot chicks if you do it often.

Being freakin scared is creepin me out already.....better get over the fear...the girls can smell it on you.

Start with a small statement or joke related to the class or something. Also don't make it look like you are pressed for an answer or to talk to her. Just half focus it, otherwise your intent will be obvious which can come off as creepy.

And as mentioned above, lose the fear. It shows.

Also don't be that guy that just asks her 100 questions. Say something about yourself. Once again probably best to start off with something related. Ex. "yeaaahh my eng 102 professor is a total push over as well... Blah blah...." the more you give about yourself, the better. She will feel like she really knows you and can trust you.
    Last edited by tmc92ic; 11-02-12 at 03:03 AM.

if you so deadly scared...why not just say hi how are you today and go from there. if you get a weird feeling from her let it go. or make small talk with some girls you might not be so scared of, sometimes that deadly afraid is because of a vib people give off.

If you're so scared I'd avoid talking to all women. Or just grow some balls, stop being a little boy, realise that along the way you'll get rejected from time to time. You also might get to have - gasp - sex.

No thats not creepy. Just dont stare at her too much and give her personal space. Those are two things that creep me out when guys do that to me and follow me! lol yeah this last semester a guy in my class would follow me and one day in his car! But I doubt you would do that because you are concerned about just walking up to her. If she is a nice person and not stuck up, she wont find anything wrong with it. Just talk about the essay and make a little joke or something. Good luck