+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does my bf and his mom make me feel like I am not good enough?

My mother married my father in circumstances like this, she is very very unhappy and so is my father as he has had to step back from his family
    not a nice situation
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Just reading the title alone, not the responses, why are you with your bf if he makes you feel you are not good enough? I mean, his mother is one thing but your bf?!?!
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    Just reading the title alone, not the responses, why are you with your bf if he makes you feel you are not good enough? I mean, his mother is one thing but your bf?!?!
    His mother is the one who makes me feel not good enough, he just does not contradict her. The thing is if I married him his mother does not want to live alone, so I would have to tolerate her.

Quote Originally Posted by bellaflor77 View Post
    His mother is the one who makes me feel not good enough, he just does not contradict her...
    Silence is complicity, making him just as guilty. Dump him and move on.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So his mother would have to live with you guys? No wonder she wants him to have someone with money!

So there will be no way of avoiding this woman if you DO get married (which some people seem to think they can do), I just don't see this working out. When you met a lovely guy and love his parents, you'll know you've got the right one, because everything will just fit nicely. Hard to explain. Best of luck.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

well lets just hope you don't end up marrying this guy so she won't be your mother-in law

Move on!!! A mother in law can destroy you and your relationship. You will not be happy in the long term. Please move on because it will not get better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12