+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats the point of her doing this?

Whats the point of her doing this?

So me and my ex had a pretty bad break up where she basically left me for some other guy. We haven't talked for a very long time and after the new year I got one random text from her saying "I hope you are doing well" and she unblocked me from her facebook. I didn't respond to her and I just blocked her from my fb. Well 3 or 4 weeks after that she just sent me a random email saying "Hey, Can you call me on the phone? I just wanna ask you some biology (class I took) questions, if you don't mind." Well I answered her questions through text, however she seemed like she would rather call me then just text. Well I was wondering if there is something else behind this? I know I shouldn't care but I am just curious. I have no intentions of getting back with her after she basically screwed me over.

Maybe her relationship has ended and wants to get back together. I'd stick to your guns and completely ignore her - she deserves no better.

Ya I agree there is a possibility that she is trying to slither her way back into your life. Since she burned you, there is no reason for even giving a crap about what she wants. It's over.

So I would like to counter with this "What's the point of YOU asking us?"

She's probably one of those girls who can't go one week without being in a relationship. She feels her relationship is coming to an end and is looking for the next one.

I had one of those. Left me for some other guy. A month later after closing the deal on her he broke up with her. The same day she comes crying to my front door wanting to get back together telling me what an asshole the guy is. I sat back and continued watching T.V. as if nothing was happening. I don't regret anything. Ironicly enough, she got back with him the next day.

The fact that you helped her with her biology homework is more than she deserves. If it didn't work out the first time, it just wasn't meant to be. No point in making the same mistake twice.

I agree with others... her relationship is probably ending and she is going to be single so she is seeking attention from you.
    If you don't want to get back with her or anything to do with her then you should just ignore her and don't text or call her back.

i dont rhink its ending anytime soon. i just think she genuinely misses me. prob
    cause valentines day is near or something? i dont know how u guys do it, having a break realy hurts we were going out for a year and a half. my brain says no but a part of me wants her back but i know it will never work

Quote Originally Posted by xztjohn View Post
    i dont rhink its ending anytime soon. i just think she genuinely misses me. prob
    cause valentines day is near or something? i dont know how u guys do it, having a break realy hurts we were going out for a year and a half. my brain says no but a part of me wants her back but i know it will never work
    Ah well, she's got her valentine, hasn't she?

A lot of people probably 'do it' by reminding themselves of what you've said below......

I have no intentions of getting back with her after she basically screwed me over.
    Keep ignoring her. Time is indeed a healer.
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

If you were to talk to her, it would just end up hurting even worse. She is in a position of power because she is getting hers from this other guy now, and maybe she does miss you, or thinks about you and wonders how you are. But really, there is no future there for you, and nothing for you but more pain. Let it go. She will get the message. Are you dating? That would help you not to think about her.

no im not currently datig anyone. i know i shouldnt care but the new guy she is dating is a jerk and ugly which she admits. like i had a hard time talking to him even when we dated. he took advantage of the situation and got with her right after we beoke up and posting all these cheesy lines on fb about her. not caring how i would feel Bout any of this in time span less than a month. i dont know i guess im bitter about it, plus its one of her roommate........

I know this one......dude didn't this happen awhile ago? He didn't take advantage of her, it's obvious he had always liked her and took a chance just like any other guy would of....she is no innocent like I told you before. It takes two to tango. Stop being a sore loser, it's just a waste of energy being bitter about it (again)....it's long been over.

Just come at her directly. Call her and ask her if she wants to ****. If her answer is no, then tell her not to talk to you ever again. If her answer is yes, then **** her, but keep going after other women. Having some steady sex, will help you immensely with finding other women.