+ Follow This Topic

Thread: MEN!! They've got a cheek saying us women are complicated!!

MEN!! They've got a cheek saying us women are complicated!!

Hey guys, this post is linked to the same guy i've discussed in previous posts about confusing men and one man in particular.

Well, after just excepting that it's too soon for this guy to start anything up I decided to get go with the flow and have bit a fun. We've been flirting again and met up with him couple of days ago.

Here's a few questions for the guys though:
    Despite the first time we met he told me about his ex etc and went into bit of detail he got on the subject of her again last time I saw him but then said 'I won't talk about her coz it's the past' ???? why has he all of a sudden changed?

Also he made a few comments about him not being good-looking but then would say things like but he hasn't had trouble in the past getting girls. ??

He also spent some time moaning about women and then because of my crazy sense of humour I made him laugh and he said that I was unique and honest. I defended women in general and he replied 'well you are an exception to the rule' I think he realised what he had said and then later on he said he knew a few girls who were exceptions....

We get on really well but I couldn't help but be disappointed by his slight arrogance. Part of me thought he was trying to wind me up but then I thought why would he feel he had to do this?

He had already mentioned my honesty and intelligence and the fact I am very independent (own house, car, career)...I thought this would put me in good position for something more but can't help think he's still very confused himself. Pretending or boasting about his conquests to me will not do him any favours.

Can anyone shed any light on this situation?

I would say he is interested in you, but a bit put off by your success. He is trying to impress you, but deep down inside he feels a little insecure.

I know guys like him.....turn off!

Too add it's true women are complicated. We think too much with our moods instead of our brains.

If you're already put off by his 'slight arrogance' then this is going nowhere at all. Tell him to get stuffed and move on. My GF has her own home, car, job yada yada. I'm not in the least bit challenged by this. Good for her. This guy sounds like a richard head.

That's just the thing: if I didn't like them I would just walk away. Part of me thinks he's insecure and he's flowering the truth; but what if I'm over analysing ? Who knows