+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need to talk to you more to feel totally comfortable

I need to talk to you more to feel totally comfortable

So I have been chatting with this girl for a couple of days and we have similar interests. I asked her if she would be interested in going out for drinks/dinner. She said "well yes I would, but I need to talk to you some more to feel totally comfortable" From what she said the last time she went out with a guy he ended up following her to her house and tried to break in. Anyway I told her i understood and we have been chatting for a couple of more days. My problem is, how long do I wait before asking her out to dinner and making it a date? DO I let her imitate it or do I just wait a couple of week sand bring it up again?

Few days?You want to scare her to death?And after such a frightening thing that happened to her?She said it,let her to know you better...so yes,few more weeks,maybe moths...depends on her and her feeling.

sadie_genie Guest
    She isn't thinking logically. If a guy intends to break into her house, talking to him more online wouldn't prevent him from doing so. She should just bring a taser with her on the date.

Did you actually ask her? That time frame depends on an individual.

Personally, I don't like talking online too long. A couple of times are sufficient for me to judge if I'd like to see the person face to face. Not a big fan of never ending chats with no immediate promise of meeting.

Ask her!
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do something daytime, coffee or lunch.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Talk to her on the phone 3 more times, totalling at least 3 hours. Then ask her on a date. As a guy I've come across the occasional woman who is just a little flaky. So I like to talk to them at least 3 times on the phone. If they can't even meet for a phone date, then that tells me they are not worth pursuing.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)