+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do i talk to and get the friend interested?

How do i talk to and get the friend interested?

Im 19 years old in college:

long story short, last semester i used to have a FWB. The thing is, she really liked me, the first night we were with eachother i told her im not looking for a relationship. the whole FWB thing was her giving me everything i wanted in hopes of me wanting a relationship with her. well i still didnt. so we hadnt talked for a few months and we both ended up really drunk at a party and i brought her home like 4 nights ago. she still likes me, but i dont, and never have liked her.

so, i met one of her friends and im very interested in her friend. but the thing is, its one of her friends. so girl code is not being interested in someone ur friend is interested in. im probably on the "ban list" lol. but i still want to try to talk to her friend. ive seen her a few times at parties. first time, she introduced herself and we had a little convo. i dont remember it all since i had been drinking. i saw her at a party again last night and stopped her and asked if she remembered me, she did, but forgot my name. so we had a little convo about remembering eachothers names and pinky promised she would remember my name next time she saw me.

so my question is, how do i get farther with this girl? how do i "extract" her so to speak? she is with the girl often that i was FWB so i gotta pick my spots and wait til theyre separated to talk to her. not to be rude, but please dont tell me not to even try it, or its mean to do to the girl who really likes me, because im gonna try no matter what. do i have a wingwoman talk to her for me, a wingman, a friend that sees her alot when she comes in where he works? or wait til were at a party together again and try to get a number or have her add me on a social network? if i go the social network route, i feel like i could talk to her more privately, well i guess i could do the same too if i just got the number lol. somehow try to bury the hatchet with the FWB girl?

thanks for reading, whats ur suggestions? any help would be appreciated!

Yeah, this is not going to end pretty. I'd say just let it go, but I know you won't, so just try your best to talk to her. It might just work.

ya i know its probably not looking good from the get go lol. but, how would u try to approach this situation? just talk and get her number?

Dude you are probably already cock blocked....girls do talk.

i know, but i gotta try lol. i found out another kid i know tried talking to the girl i liked and just because the girl i was FWB with likes this guy too, she wouldnt talk to him. so my cchances arent looking good lol