+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeps on asking why I like her

Keeps on asking why I like her

So the past 3 weeks or so, me and my "friend" have been hanging out. We have been friends since 02. Im not sure what happened nor why we started hanging out so much. But about 2 weeks ago, I went to the lake to see her. I spent the night and we got hot and heavy. Then she told me she was moving back into town. I said sweet. After that happened, we been hanging out everyday, having late nights, sleep overs, sleeping together, showers together. She even walks around in her underwear and bra when im over. On top of that, we probably screwed about 20 times or so since she moved back into town. And she keeps on asking why I like her and why I choose her. I told her, I like your eyes, smile, dont need makeup to show how beautiful you are, and her ass. But she says thats not good enough. Im not sure if shes playing hard to get now or what. I even told her that I like her aggressive nature she has. Even she still says its not good enough. She has even asked what my dad thinks about me and her being together. Early today, she love tapped me and feel down to the ground in pain. I said why would you do that. She said cause we are dating. So, she has acknowledged that we are dating but wants to know why I like and picked her. Back in high school, me and her would kinda like run the school because of our aggressive natures we had. And everyone was scared of us. But there is something else I like about her but I cant get it off the tip of my tongue. Maybe someone can help me out here. Like I said its on the tip of my tongue but I most likely need a jumpstart.

Her behavior in HS and her constant questioning of you now indicates deep insecurities.

This is not your problem, but hers.

It's also a horrid thing to do to somebody... I could tell you ten thousand things I love about my wife, but it wouldn't be why I love my wife. I just do.

So its nothing I should be really worried about or should I? I have never delt with this before.

I didn't say you shouldn't worry... but there isn't much you can do about it.

So is there anyway I could deal with it or just let it go? Or should I give her time to herself for a couple days?

Put your foot down on this. Just tell her she needs to accept your response and you are not into playing these kind of head games. After that, yes give her a couple of days to think about it.

She is probably fishing for silly emotional crap, so you could feed her some stuff on how she touches your heart, or you see her in your dreams....you get the jist of it right? anything like that will work.
    Last edited by smackie9; 24-02-12 at 01:14 AM.

She could be wanting an, "I love you."

You've known her for 10 years...

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    She could be wanting an, "I love you."

You've known her for 10 years...
    OMG if that is what it is run! you have been intimate for only 2 weeks....10 years or not, dating is totally different than just knowing someone. It still takes time to "fall in love".

He didn't say what their friendship has been like all this time, but 10 years is certainly enough time to fall in love with someone.

I certainly don't agree with how she's going about it, if that's indeed what she's doing.

Yeah if you still haven't told her you are in love with her, I think that's what she wants to hear. Why haven't you told her yet? Isn't it true?

Insecure people are more likely to cheat. I don't think that will be a problem for you anytime soon, but eventually she might.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

OSorry I haven't got back yet. As for our friendship over the 10 years, it did seem like we were dating at times but we we not dating. That's how it was. But now we took it to the next level. During highschool she always wondered why I never asked her out. I always wanted to but school was the main thing for me. And now we are closer then ever. She has even asked me to move in with her. She even included that I'm the only guy she has been with that when i come over or she comes over that she can walk over with out hesitating and hug and kiss and smile then afterwards. But after reading what you guys are saying its quite possible that she wants to her those words from me. Her parents have even approved that we she get together. I'll see how tonight goes. Seems like a good night to express everything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, she's young. She wants to be romanced a bit. I don't see that as pathological - it's just a young girl thing. She may want to hear that "she makes you want to be a better person", or she may want to hear you love her.

I wouldn't ignore this. Tell her what you are feeling if you want to keep her happy, but don't exaggerate.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tell her "hold the line. Love isn't always on time".

I'm not sure if she is giving me a clue but before she went to sleep we are playing around and doing her play to hard get and she said do you see a ring on my finger. I said no. This is the second night in a row she has said this. I don't know if she is trying to tell me or not. Plus I haven't gotten a chance to talk with her cause she has been busy the past few days.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast