+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Totally confused!!! Please help!

Totally confused!!! Please help!

Ok well this is kind of a long story. Theres this guy, we'll call him Bob. Well Bob here has a reputation for being a complete jerk and sexist and a snob, etc. And from what i can tell he is. Well, i met him when i first started going to the school i am going to now in August. I'm 16 almost 17 by the way. Anyway, he told one of my friends to hook him up with me. Of course she didn't cause she knows he's a jerk but she warned me about it. So he tried flirting with me at first but when i didn't respond the way he wanted me too he backed off for a while. Then i started going out with this guy and Bob did not like it. He would totally and completely torture me and this guy by saying things like well if i was going out with her i would've been making out with her by now, etc. Well me and that guy eventually broke up (not on good terms btw). Every now and again Bob will do something to make me mad or something. Like the other week me, my best friend, and one of our guy friends were standing by our locker and Bob walked by and looks me straight in the eye and i knew he was going to do something by the way he looked at me. Its hard to explain that look really. Anyway, he goes don't you just love "Todd" (the guy friend) and isn't his butt cute, etc. Todd makes him go away. Well last night we had a dance at my school and everyone was dancing in the center in a group. Bob looked at me and smiled and i thought, hmm... either he's isn't so bad after all or he's going to do something. Apparantly the latter was right. A little bit later, everyone was dancing in the middle again to some rap song and i, my best friend, "todd" and my boyfriend were dancing right behind Bob. Bob turns around, glances at me and then messes with Todd and turns back around for a minute. He then turns around again and starts getting up on me trying to dance with me if you know what i mean. i kinda backed off cause my bf was standing right there and he got the picture and turned back around. Then Todd kicked him in the butt! (very funny)
    Anway, i'm just confused. Does Bob really actually like me? Is he flirting with me by constantly doing things to make me mad? Or does he hate me??? Should i give him a chance to be friends or what??? I'm soooo confused! Any advice you give will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

It's apparent that he likes you, and it also seems apparent to me that he's a complete jerk. Trying to dance with you like that in front of your boyfriend? What kind of sick freak is he? Messes around with you even though your friends defend you from him? Hell no, don't give this guy a chance. I think you'd just be in for trouble if you did, honestly.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

he didn't get the reaction he wanted out of you. now he's torturing you because he's insecure. just ignore him. pretend like it doesn't bother you one bit. he'll try to do it more more and more to get a reaction from you and then eventually he'll stop.

thanks for the advice! I'll definatly listen to that! Anyone else have anything to say?

yeah, tell him straight and to the face that such crap that he says is not appreciated( ia m assuming that it is not).

if he still doesnt agree, i know some numbers around the place where u can hire a sniper or two

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

No need to hire anything, use your own strength. Girls are great at slapping.

lol true! or kick him where it hurts this time!

I think you should shoot Bob. Then shoot your-self for making me read all that.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I didn't MAKE you read it, you clicked and you chose to

Just tell him to **** off. If things continue bring it up with one of your teachers. They will sort it out without things getting too messy.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Paragraph seperation please.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekitti16
    I didn't MAKE you read it, you clicked and you chose to
    Choice is an illusion.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."