+ Follow This Topic

Thread: After 5 Years It's Over...

After 5 Years It's Over...

Hi Im at a loss of what to do at the moment, and need some advice.

I found out my girlfriend of 5 years is pregnant, but I’m not the father. I confronted her on about what happened and she confessed she cheated on me by having a one drunken one night stand 5 months ago.
    I know she has never cheated on me before.
    She moved out the same day to stay with her friend, after a long discussion.

She said she still loves me but is not in love with me? When we first met I knew she was the ‘One’ and could see us being together for the rest of our lives. She is in her final year of Uni and only has a few months left to write her dissertation and have her exams.
    Am I weird in the fact that even though she did this I still have feelings for her and still want to be with her, and support her. She has always been a private person and never tells people her business. It took me a while before I found out her parents died when she was younger and she was broughtup in a foster home, and had an abortion when she was 17.
    Now shes gone I know she one confide in anyone and will keep this all to herself, as she doesn't have anyone to turn too.

Ignore what I've said...sorry.

Smackie9 is totally right and I agree with what Smackie9 said.
    Last edited by Saya; 04-03-12 at 11:53 AM.

Well, there is not a lot you can do. You will probably be feeling a lot of different emotions: anger, sadness, helplessness, love, hate, jealousy, grief, betrayal. It is important that you have someone to talk to and confide in. She does, she has her friend. Women are so much better at sharing feelings than men. You may feel concern for her, but you need to take care of yourself right now. Try writing a letter if you don't have anyone to talk to. You don't have to send it, but it will help to get your feelings to come out. You will eventually get through this, but for now take it one day at a time. Good luck to you.

Who cares who's child it is....you can still be a father to this child. If you love her go talk to her, because what she says about not being in love with you is just out of fear of her situation.....she isn't thinking straight, she is scared and confused. Right now she really needs to hear from you and to know that you are willing to step up and support her. I truly hope things work out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chunsie View Post
    If you want her back, you should seek a spellcaster. He is very powerful spellcaster and his spells never fails. You will have your ex girlfriend back in 3 days! His spells doesn't have any side effects. You should email him at [email]udatemple2011@gmail.com[/email]. His website is [url]http://udaspelltemple.tk[/url]. His spells really work! You will be very happy with your girlfriend back!
    Just pee into a bonfire, and make a wish.....it will come true!

Did she move out on her own accord, or because you broke up with her? If you told her that you will be there for her and the child no matter whose child it is, and she still moved out, then sorry but it's unlikely that she got pregnant in a one-night-stand as she said. She likely has been seeing someone else, otherwise she would have stayed with you when given the opportunity.

If she moved out due to the arguing and you did *not* tell her that you will be there for her and the child no matter what, then you should do so, if you truly love her.

Ya that could possibly true......it sounds to me she just threw that out there so she can get out of the relationship quickly.......Good one Searock....she just might have another BF.