+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend has a "sugar daddy"

Girlfriend has a "sugar daddy"

So, we've been together for over a year..and we were having some problems recently. About a month or so ago I got on her computer and saw that she had left open a website. The site was some kind of "sugar daddy" website. I didn't think much of it until a week or so later when I had reason to believe she was seeing someone. I confronted her about it and she denied that it was a sugar daddy site, but that she had gone out on a date with someone she met online..but it was strictly just a dinner date and that was that. There were a few instances where I suspected she was out with someone but she only admitted to the one time. Well, I wasn't convinced. Since then, she has been open with me about everything and she's gone out a few times with this one guy who paid her $4,000 to hang out a few times a month..which of course, is "our" money. I did some more snooping around and it turns out I was right all along. I found a facebook message between her and her best friend..about a month ago (as I suspected) she did meet with a "sugar daddy" and they had sex and he paid her for the night. I think this happened twice. She actually told me about this night but said that it happened a year and a half ago before we started dating. I asked her to come clean with EVERYTHING and gave her the perfect opportunity and she lied. Now, she thinks everything is happy and back to normal, but now that I know the truth..I think that was the last straw. She mentioned that the guy from "a year and a half ago" has contacted her about meeting again sometime within the next month.

Basically, I know what I have to do..but I wanted to get some input/advice/etc. So, what do ya guys think about that one?

Two choices:

1. Dump her.

2. Demand a cut of the money, and use some of it to buy a floppy pimp hat and gold-tipped cane.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Two choices:

1. Dump her.

2. Demand a cut of the money, and use some of it to buy a floppy pimp hat and gold-tipped cane.

Actually, I am getting a cut. Or, she's just paying for everything. So, in one sense, it is financially benefiting me..I just don't know if it's worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal View Post
    Actually, I am getting a cut. Or, she's just paying for everything. So, in one sense, it is financially benefiting me..I just don't know if it's worth it?
    Are you being serious? Of course, it's worth every penny of it. Can't believe you had to ask......
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    Are you being serious? Of course, it's worth every penny of it. Can't believe you had to ask......
    I was becoming okay with the whole thing until I found out that she didn't tell me the truth about everything when I gave her a perfect opportunity to do so. That's really the big issue I have with it. We've talked about it numerous times and even she's said, I think this will work for both of us as long as we keep communication open about everything. But, she lied to start the whole thing off.

Your girlfriend is a part-time prostitute. If you are OK with that, then fine. If not, it will probably wreck your relationship. I'm not sure what good her "coming clean" will do since what she is doing is pretty obvious.

dude are you freaken serious? not only did she lied, but you dont even know what else shes probably lying about.

wtf dude thats a red flag, DUMP the bish with no further explanations, and go completely GHOST!!!!(meaning absolute no contact)

Dang guy, that is crazy!!! I know that I am usually poor at making romatic decisions but in this case I know exactly what to do... you steal a bunch of the money and move out immediately. I am in complete agreement with the GHOST idea!!!

PS - This is the most messed up story that I think I have ever heard!
    Last edited by simonmagus; 08-03-12 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Your girlfriend is a part-time prostitute. If you are OK with that, then fine. If not, it will probably wreck your relationship. I'm not sure what good her "coming clean" will do since what she is doing is pretty obvious.
    Apparently, money must be pretty good to even notice my sarcasm!
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vincenzog91 View Post
    two choices:

1. Dump her.

lmao!!!!!!

here's another crazy part..from what she's told me, she'll be making roughly 15k over the next 2 months. That's ours..our money. Plus savings..close to 35k. That's hard to walk away from.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's hard to walk away from.
    That's what she said.

here's another crazy part..from what she's told me, she'll be making roughly 15k over the next 2 months. That's ours..our money. Plus savings..close to 35k. That's hard to walk away from.
    tell her to give you half then dump her. take a nice vacation.

Troll!!!!!!!!

You're obviously not very concerned about it. Seems like a troll to me, since you're considering staying for the money....

Just in case you're being serious: if you're ok with her being a part-time hooker, work it out. If not, dump her, that's all I can say. Personally I could never do that, sex is just to intimate for me and the jealousy would kill me, even if I knew she was doing it for money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast