So this is long but i will make it short as possible so please bare with me. A little over two years ago i met a girl feelings grew quickly and we started talkin i went to jail and while there i found out she had sex with a few guys and her ex... which i wasnt mad about that cus we werent together i was mad because it was a few guys in a short time. I forgave her and we kept talkin she told me while i was gone she met another guy she liked and was confused she would hangout with me then after see him and it was difficult, she had sex with me but not him though so eventually she chose me ... about a month later i asked about the last person she kissed besides me .. she began cryin i then found out the other guy she liked was not who i thought it was and it was another guy that she said was jus her friend and lied about everything so i didnt suspect anything when she was with him....i forgave her and we started dating officially///(the point being it started with lies)....are relationship was perfect and she got pregnant after being together 6 months...during the pregnancy we had difficulties...she felt my repsonsibility was to be with her every second of everyday and thought if i hung out with friends i was wrong...i tried telling her we need balance n we shouldnt spend everyday togther because its too much time together... she didnt agree so basically she was living with me and didnt work or really talk to anyone so she was very lonely and i understood this but at the same time i didnt think it was fair or right for me to not have freinds ..so i continued to hangout with friends and the thing was i spent 85 percent of my free time with her..long story short during her pregnancy this continued and she would move in n move out n we were on n off because she felt unloved ... during this time I got hooked on heroin and i would lie about where i was or who i was with because i needed my drug . i admit i put my drugs infront of her and i messed up....She thought i was cheating because she saw convos with girls on fb that were innocent and i never even hung out with girls or cheated nor wanted any other girls. but i later explained i was doing heroin n thats why i seemed distant ..we cried and she said she wanted me to stop and i said ok ...i stopped for a little n then started again but not as often and kept it from her again...so this cointued until the baby was born in may when she was born it was a fresh start we were happy n lived together ... At this point i cut back alot with friends and spent all my time with her or at work for the next 3 weeks or so ...after about a month i started hangin out with people maybe 1 -2 times a week for a couplehours and she thought that was wrong . we fought alot and she got violent n hit n i would say hurtful things and we basically jus went downhill because my drug use and i took her for granted..we agreed on a serious break when my dad kicked her out and she moved to fl with her mom...while she was gone with my baby i was lost n regretted everything i tried gettin another job and getting clean i used but maybe once or twice a week...a month later i convinced her to move back she came and again i messed up n we got in a big fight ...at this time she was completely done and wouldnt talk to me or even let me see my daughter . i began thinkin she was seeing someone else and she would stay nights with this one guy from work and hangout with him everyday..he was someone that was a bigger loser then me...anyway after a few weeks we started doing little thigns togther for short periods of time n shit seemed good she seemed like she loved me still and we were gettin along..but when she left suddenly i was ignored again .. at this time she started being very sketchy one night we were going to go to the gym together and she said idk if i can h.o then just signed offline two hours passed n i was waiting to hear from her n i knew somethin was up because she jus got off my paranoia kicked in n i drove to her house to see she was gone...i called again n finally she answered to say she was home going to bed n i called her out she was with that guy n got mad at me n hung up...this point i was positive they were together.. a day or two later we went to the gym n she seemed in a rush to leave n it was cus she had to be home but it was early i found out later she left when she got home to go to "the movies n dinner with her girlfreiends" again i found out from her friend that was a lie...at this point everything she said was a lie and she would get mad at me when i called her out about saying were not together i do wut i want and i ttold her thats ok but if were friends or anything that dont mean lie tell me the truth then.around christmas she went to fl ..while there we talked a lil n skyped and things were ok ..she told me one night i should be prepared for her to get a bf..i was confused because after we broke up she said she wants no guy and needed to have her time and i said why do u like someone n she said no jus dont be surprised...she was in fl almost two weeks she was gonna come back on the 4th n i found out that she came back by herself n left my duaghter there two days earlier cus she worked...i called her whn i thought she got back and she invited me to dc with her the day was perfect and she even held my hand n it was like old times....a few days later i looked through her phone because i had gut feelings about her being with someone sure enough she was dating a guy who i knew of and in the past she told me ew hes fat and discusting he jus a friend so i never thought anything when she was with him ... i called her out n she said ya so wut im ****ing him n dating...this killed me n seemed like the end ...over the next month or so we would hangout a couple times a week and get along and at one point she started kissing me and hooking up with me while with him...so i figured she still liked me and was jus with him because he had money....so i went along with it and she told me she didnt have sex n for some reason i beleived her. this went on until about last month when i found out through a text she was ****ing him n i was devistated because i was having sex wit her n shit not knowing and she would swear n promise she wasnt .....the trust was gone ... the next day she called me upset saying she broke up with him and she wanted to see me ...we met up and i gave her hell abou it n she said she felt horrible and was sorry and she loves me but she wasnt over the past yet and needed to heal that she wants to be friends ..which confused me because while she was dating him she would do sexual acts with me but once they broke up it stopped... so this last month or so we started hanign out alot n she would still see him saying its cus shes bored nhe buys her shit n she shouldnt see me everyday even though she wants to .i repspected her space n refrained from kissing her ...last week she saw me everyday stopped by after work called me when she got home woke up the whole 9 yards and i felt like things were getting better..last weekend one night after work her phone was dead she called me after saying she just got home but i went to her work after i got off around 10 and she wasnt there wich was unusual i asked wut happened n she explained she took the baby to edy(her ex) and got off at 8 because of that n then she came to my house n iwasnt here she didnt wanna go home so she went back to his n went out to eat...i didnt give her that much shit because she was showing me love lately n said she was over him n i was starting to trust her a lil but still mentioned it she said dont worry trust me ...then next day i saw her n had to go somewhere for an hour she said she would meet after i called her after n no answer(she always answers unless shes with him) i instantly knew she was there finally she texted me saying she wen there to get the stroller she left and she was feeding my duaghter then coming ..i didnt reply knowing she was coming and wasnt mad because she was coming home to me ..an hour passed n i knew she wasnt coming i blew her up saying why would u fake . she said becuase she knew i was gonna bitch at her n didnt wanna deal with it . the next day she came over and fell asleep i was very skeptical of the past two days so again i looked at her texts to find out she had sex with him the night after work....it broke my heart worse then any other time because this time we were getting along n she was showing me love she was mad i looked at her phone showing no remorse for it when she calmed down she started saying she felt horrible n it jus happend and basically the same as the ifrst time..i again tried workin with her n tryin to get together ...even tho the trust needs to be rebuilt i love her n have a daughter with her..last night i went to her wokr to see her n he was there ... when she left i was outside n she went to drive him home cus he was drunk ...earlier telling me how much she loves n wants to be with me ..i said thats not ur job come with me she what felt like chose him over me and i got angry yelling at him n got kicked out of there never wanting to speak to her again and i was hurt to my limit 2 hours later she came to my house n i told her why r u herre im done leave ...she begins to cry telling me again she wants me not him yada yada yada i said why would u stay with him for two hours after that then n not come str8 here after drivin him she said she wasnt aware of the time..(bs) she had to leave n said call me please i wanna tlak to u so i did as soon as i showed any sort of interest in being with her in the future she went back to josh i need more time to heal and in the long run i want to marry u but we need time apart n shit but she was sitll going to hangout with him because they are friends ...which to me makes no sense because she needs time for herself but she is gonna stay away from me but spend evberyday with him ..how could that work thing out ..we talked all night n she said trust her and that she knows it gonna work...today i woke up to missed calls from her i called her back n no answer i figure shes sleeping then hours pass n went to her house n she was gone she didnt answer any calls i finally find out she went to eat n a concert with edy.......to me this completely ruins everything we talked about n makes me feel like she wants to have her thing with him n me stick around for when she is sick of him or ready to be with me and i dont have any friends or girls to talk to so i have been alone the last 4 months growing and she has been and coninues to jus spend all her time with him wich wont help her grow like she says ...basically i dont know if she really does love me and really doesnt like him n they are just friends or is she really gonna **** me over n im being naive to even consider that she really is sincere ..... No matter what i kno i need to forget about her for right now and do me but i have to see her cus of the baby wich makes it harder and i would like maybe any girls to say wut they think maybe is going on ..advice please... Also I have been sober the last 4 months an got a new job n now she has started doing drugs and thinks it ok when that was how i ruined us in the first place..........I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON PLEASE HELP ...