+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this girl likes me?

Does this girl likes me?

I knew a girl when we were kids, I was 14 and she was 12. I was in love with her. But he had to go to australia, so whe lost communication.

Two years after that, we met again at our city and I kissed her, but that was all.

Now I have a girlfriend and I lover her we have like 4 years of relantionship and all, but I havent forgot the other girl.

So, last weekend some friends invited me to a reunion with some drinks...and she was there. I talked to her but just some words. After some time, we ran out of soda so I said I was going to the gas station to buy some at the market. And I she said, "Ill go with you"

We left the house and after some minutes she told me that she had to go home because it was late.

Of course, I took her to her house, but before arriving we were at the park. So we talked about our childhood and memories. Then we talked about weed. She told me that she wanted to try. So I offered her some weed. I smoked first. But when I passed her the pipe she told me "well I feel sick now I have a cold, maybe next time"

What can I say? It was true, I mean, she was coughing since we left my friends house.

I know, I insisted a lot, because I really wanted to smoke weed with her so bad...However everytime I told her if she wanted to do it, she looked like she wanted to do it but wasnt sure at all.

So we continued talking as I was smoking. After some minutes I was high, and I started telling her things like "Youre hair... (while touching her hair)...looks like a chocolate waterfall" And she was like wtf? and smiled. The I told her that her eyes were beautiful-

So...I also told her that the second time I smoked weed I "hallucinated" (not sure it fhats the word) that I was dancing with her, and that she was with a long dress that was made of fire.

Finally, she told me to go to her house in order to tell her mom that she was around home and that she was safe. However her mom walked to me and told me "I dont want you to see you around because I KNOW YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. You can return when youre single" I was high as **** but I controlled myself and tell her . "We were just talking" but she ignored me and her daughter, who said "MOM, STOP"

I left home at 5 am aprox.

Now I really want to make this girl try weed with me. And I want to hang around with her, but yeah I feel guilty. Do you think I should insist?

And, what do you think about her? Do you think that she feels comfortable or anything?

Don't push the weed on her, sounds like she wants to smoke and she knows she can with you when she decides to. And I get you were high but coming on a lil obsessive with the stories about her IMO. Sounds like she's into you but you got a gf, gotta figure that out before you start trying with this girl or your gonna be in a world of drama!

Wow what is in that weed? Even though it maybe classified as a hallucinogen, by no means do you hallucinate on the stuff no matter how good it is. Better talk to that dealer of yours because that sh it is laced. I suspect he is cutting it with Salvia.

Druggies are such a turn off. She probably went home and doesn't want to see you ever again. Go to rehab.

Im not a druggie, I just smoke pot sometimes. You have seen to much tv my friend