+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can this just be how she is??

Can this just be how she is??

While on my college holiday the girl I like keep staring at me quite often. I would turn round and she would look away, this once happened 3 times in row. I have acne so maybe she was staring at that, does she like me or could she just be like this with everyone?? thanks

Just go up to her and start some small talk. Nothing like being in the persons face whos staring at yah. You'll find out in the first few moments whats going on. Peace out!

Does she even know your name?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Does she even know your name?
    Yeah, we talked quite a lot on holiday.

I seldom heard of people "staring at acne" for three times in a day. Good to hear you're talking quite a lot over the hols. You should keep on talking with her and maybe ask her out for lunch date if you think the friendship and chemistry is there.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecrazy
    While on my college holiday the girl I like keep staring at me quite often. I would turn round and she would look away, this once happened 3 times in row. I have acne so maybe she was staring at that, does she like me or could she just be like this with everyone?? thanks
    Thank you for being brief and not writing a book about it. Some people can't explain things well in a few words. Personally...I think she likes you...its that simple.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Thanks only-virgins, do you think I should ask her out as soon as possible or would waiting a while be a bad idea??

Coffeecrazy-----Start talking to her first. Talk talk talk. Thaaaannnn....ask her out.

(Don't let your acne be a hindrance).

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecrazy
    Thanks only-virgins, do you think I should ask her out as soon as possible or would waiting a while be a bad idea??
    Its up to you. If your up to it then do it. You really do not have much to lose if you think about it. If you respect her then ask her out if she doesn't ask you out first. If its really hard for you to do that then the choice is yours. I loved a girl all through high school and never did anything about it. Do I regret not asking her? no...Would it have been better if I did? maybe..will I ever know? no. I am 22 and still not over her . Hmmm...maybe you should just take a chance and ask her how she feels.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 13-03-05 at 05:37 PM.

Then why do you not regret not asking lol. I found it to be a little contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by doll69
    Then why do you not regret not asking lol. I found it to be a little contradictory.
    Are you talking to me? I don't regret anything I do...I believe in the saying "It is what it is and it couldn't have been any other way". Cause and effect. I felt like she was a different person then me....plus...she has a mouth also.

Damn I saw her today and all I got in was an 'alright', she was with a friend and I was with a few of mine. I wish I had said something now!! I'm just gonna wait until the time is right if that ever comes!!

man I can't do it!! If I say to myself - right today if I see her i'm gonna ask her out - i'll see her and just say 'hi' or 'alright'. It's easy to say you'll do something but when it comes down to it you can't!!