+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to do about my gf and her really idiot male friends.

Don't know what to do about my gf and her really idiot male friends.

Sorry for the long post, just got to get this off my chest..

She goes into this one chatroom that most of her friends use too. The problem lies with the male friends, they can just say that "i had a dream about u last night.. u were giving me a GREAT HANDJOB!" or "Well, looks it's ****** again, the one we all would like to ****!". When meeting them live and i'm not present, they talk the same, try to touch her. I've talked with her about this, saying that it don't feel good, would you want other women talk to me like that almost daily?

Her answer:"They just are like that, can't help it". It's really eating me up inside, i know she wouldn't do anything sexual but she's got this "posing" attitude a bit, she tries to look wilder than she really is, and that of course in turn, attracts idiot guys. We have had a few fights about this, her older friend has also told me about this kind of behaviour. I had o fight with one of her male friends. He was touching her breasts again, when i heard it i wanted to call this relationship off because it wasn't the first time, she started crying and promised she wouldn't be alone with him anymore, the guy got mad as hell, calling me a f*cking idiot, complete waste of human life who blames others for his meaningless life. That's the type of guys the chatroom is full of, and she seems them live because they are pretty much her only friends.

I've tried to invite her spend the evening with my friends, other girls that i know, other couples. More respectful people. I don't have a problem her seeing a male friend without me, if i know he is a decent guy. I want to be with her, she's fun to hang around with, nice to talk to about everything, capable of compromises (unlike my ex). But this is just feeling bad, i don't want guys telling my gf almost daily how they would like to have sex with her, how they had wet dreams about her, how they would pay her booze if she came with them and left me home.

I sometimes feel so angry towards men, i wouldn't ever try a dating girl. I respect relationships. I've had two of my four relationships ending in cheating, so i may be a little overacting on this, but then again something inside says that i'm not, and that's just wrong?

Got your running shoes on? Run as fast as you can in the opposite direction to this girl.
    "he was touching her breasts AGAIN" wtf? it has happened before? that is a line crossed and she has allowed it to happen.

She likes the attention of other men, better you don't give her yours. You should like a decent bloke who deserves better.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    She's a walking definition of low self-esteem. If she can't respect herself, there is no reason for you to respect her either. But as a gentleman who should respect women, its better to start moving on with your life.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Both of the above responses are right. She loves the attention from these crude jerks because she has low self-esteem. The situation won't get better until she comprehends that she has a problem and gets help. You can try talking to her about it, but ultimately, you will need to move on and find somebody better.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ew. Why don't you post with her on the site? Pretend to be her and show her how to give these guys an e-smack down. Its the internet; they are trying to screw (sorry, couldn't resist) w/her head. So return it in kind, and then some.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Maybe you should try ignoring for a while and see her response. If she is genuinely concerned you know that she cares about you. Then you should just tell the guys to back and learn to respect women because honestly women need guys who respect them, like you do. Or ask your gf to tell them to back off which should be more effective. I don't think yo u are over-reacting especially since you have been cheated on twice so naturally you dont want it to happen again. If the situation remains same even in the long term, move on but she wont be very happy knowing that you broke up with her because some other guys were hitting on her all the time. Sometimes some girls really cant do anything about it.

Everyone except aadharshd is right - It's due to her low self esteem, and it's time for you to go.

@HeartisAching, I only said that because no one likes to breakup with their girlfriend/boyfriend. You should always look for ways to fix it before you decide to end it.

Why not make a deal with her... that if she can't fix this issue, you both have to move on. I know breaking up with someone you love is hard but if you are not happy in your current situation despite all your effort to work things out, I think it is better that you both take separate ways.