+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls, please help!

Girls, please help!

Hi!
    Girls, please any help is appreciated.

Long story short, I really like one girl, and I told her that I liked her, but she rejected me because she had a boyfriend, she still does, but I know that she also liked me. Now, I went out with another girl, who means nothing to me, and she saw me, hugging and kissing her.

I know that she's mad as hell at me, and I understand it's because she saw me with another girl, and I don't want to hurt her, but what should have I done? I mean, she rejected me and she didn't want to leave her boyfriend, but is mad at me now, I guess because I told her that I like her, and I really do, but then she saw me with another one. She now probably thinks that I'm a player but I'm not, I just tried to move on. And now when I did she's angry at me. She didn't tell me that, but I found it out. What does she want? What should I do now? Thanks!

Hi,
    First of all: break up with the other girl you're seeing. It's unfair for her if you don't actually care at all but are just trying to forget the one you actually like. Better you break up with her now before you've been together longer and it'll hurt more.
    Now about the girl you like, I think she basically reacted the same way any girl would have although it's true it's sort of unfair for the guy! She probably feels like you don't really care about her, and even though she has a boyfriend and isn't willing to leave him for you, she probably liked knowing you wanted her anyway - not only did it make her feel good about herself, but also she knew that if something went wrong with her boyfriend, you'd be there. These are just theories of course, since I don't know her. I think you should talk to her about it, if you let it hang she'll just obssess over it, and think about it so much that there's a good chance in the end it'll just make her very mad at you and absolutely unwilling ever to talk to you again. (I'm exaggerating a little but might not be that far off). So yes, bring it up with her, explain the situation but be careful not to sound like you're blaming her - more like you just really like her and are very sad the feelings aren't reciprocated (but don't be too pushy/ depressive). Just be sweet, I know I'd be much more likely to fall for a guy like that. It'd also probably be good if you could admit it was wrong of you to try to move on by taking advantage of another girl's feelings...
    Good luck! Don't worry, you probably haven't done anything that can't be fixed.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Hi!
    Girls, please any help is appreciated.

Long story short, I really like one girl, and I told her that I liked her, but she rejected me because she had a boyfriend, she still does, but I know that she also liked me. Now, I went out with another girl, who means nothing to me, and she saw me, hugging and kissing her.

I know that she's mad as hell at me, and I understand it's because she saw me with another girl, and I don't want to hurt her, but what should have I done? I mean, she rejected me and she didn't want to leave her boyfriend, but is mad at me now, I guess because I told her that I like her, and I really do, but then she saw me with another one. She now probably thinks that I'm a player but I'm not, I just tried to move on. And now when I did she's angry at me. She didn't tell me that, but I found it out. What does she want? What should I do now? Thanks!
    That's her problem. You have no obligation to wait around for her like a puppy.

She'll deal with it. Move on.

I agree with Pagey, you shouldn't be in a relationship with a girl while you have romantic feelings for another girl. It's ok as long as it's just casual dating, but make sure to not start anything serious before you are completely over the other girl.

As for your crush - if she's angry, it's her problem. *She* rejected you, you are doing the right thing by moving on. She can't expect all the guys who like her to not see anybody else. Her anger is not your concern, keep doing whatever you want without worrying about what she thinks about it. You have been honest with her, that's all that matters.

edit: Mathias beat me to it, I agree with his post.