+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In Desperate Need of Some Help

In Desperate Need of Some Help

I am in love. And the woman I am in love with is married. I know, this doesn't sound like a good
    situation at all; but let me give you the details of this whole scenario.

We are both extremely emotionally involved with each other, and we both consider the other the love of our lives. Long story short, she has been unhappy with her husband since he is depressed. She also is unhappy because he has been off and on when it comes to having kids. She wants a family badly, and she now thinks that he will never be ready for that. I have been involved with this woman for eight
    months now, and these past two months have been extremely intense. She first moved out from her
    house, her husband was sad and didn't want things to end this way; but a couple weeks later he gave back his ring because he knew he couldn't be what she wanted. They are now in the separated
    process. Meanwhile, me and her have been discussing our future together. We talk about our future
    children and have even found names for them. She is constantly telling me now that she is going to be with me, that I shouldn't be worried at all. She is going to move in with her parents in one more week, and they live in a different country. She has been feeling very down the past week because
    of this whole situation. Her in laws are constantly crying to her everyday, begging her to stay. And
    it is tearing her apart. She keeps telling me that she was deliberately happy at the beginning of her
    marriage and is very sad it never worked the way she thought it would. My question is, is this a
    phase that she must go through? And if so, how long may this take? And what are the chances that she decides to go back to him? I am just scared for my life that she will do so.

Some more information:

This is a long distance relationship. We have been conversing with each other on skype daily. We have met IRL twice now, and both times were absolutely amazing for both of us. She told me that once she moved in with her parents, that she needed space and couldn't be in a relationship with me immediately. However, she is still in love with me and needs me, since she wants to have sleepcam with me every night.

Bare these points in mind; long distance, she is married,hasn't really made a choice, depressed. honestly you are putting your self in harms way get out there an meet someone else plenty of fish in the sea goodluck
    The road is coming to an end just catch the highway and meet someone else

She has chosen me, or at least she says. I know for a fact she isn't just stringing me along either, she genuinely considers me the love of her life. I just can't imagine her leaving me after all we've been through. We talk about our future children on a daily basis for christ sakes. The only problem now is that she is feeling bad for the upcoming divorce. Her in laws are crying in front of her right now, and she is sad that all her hopes and dreams are crushed with this man. She is moving to another country in a week. She is trying to get back on her own feet and become independent for a bit. Meanwhile, she will still be having an emotional connection with me everyday. We see each other at least 10 hours a day now, not including sleepcam.

Give her space for the time being once she is over the heartache things with you and her will become more clear. Spending hours planning isn't really the best idea as plans could change in such a unstable situation, only time will tell.
    The road is coming to an end just catch the highway and meet someone else

Yes, you're right. She is moving in with her parents in two weeks, which means no sleepcam for me. Our time together will be cut down; so it'll give a good opportunity to give her the space that she needs.