+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't get a girlfriend. Will it ever get better ?

I can't get a girlfriend. Will it ever get better ?

I am 29 and never had a girlfriend. I am in a university where there are relatively few girls and the men outnumber them 5 to 1, so most of the girls are taken, but in my hostel there are some single girls, although they are also outnumbered. Furthermore, I only like indian girls, and middle eastern girls which are few in my college. I spotted one girl, looked like half indian half white, she sat next to me on the bus to college, but I didn't talk to her because I am uncertain if she is single. I am waiting for the moment when a similar girl appears next to me, either on a bus, lift, hallway or anywhere similar. This is the only time I am comfortable breaking the ice to speak to her. But the chances look bleak, since there are so few single girls. My friend is also looking for a girl and he told one of his friends to introduce him to his girlfriend along with another girl.
    Right now the situation is brutal to me as both my brothers have girlfriends, I am the only one in my family still single. It hurts like a knife, I cry softly and I'm not in the mood for anything. So, are things going to get better? Should I wait a little bit longer ?
    Last edited by sprotz; 23-03-12 at 11:33 AM.
    Pressurized monkeys

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey Serenity - PM if you want to share a link like this. Sure it was helpful, but you are basically promoting a business w/that link.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I would give it a shot, if only it didn't ask me to pay for it.

I can't get the girl of my dreams too and being ugly and poor doesn't really help my case either.
    Last edited by uri; 25-03-12 at 03:39 AM.

I am so happy now because things are getting better. In my hostel, I spotted a few extremely beautiful girls staring at me and showing interest. I am beginning to see more girls showing up at campus. I am still in disbelief. It is simply too good to be true. I don't deserve it.

Sure you do.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Sure you do.
    Totally. Take all you can, the universe will come for its cut later, count on it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh