+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice on getting her number

Advice on getting her number

Hey all,

Basically, there is a girl that I kinda like and I would like to get to know her better and hang out with her. We are both 17 and still in high school. We are in the same physics and chemistry class. I sit close to her in both classes and sometimes we chat away nicely.

My problem is that I would like to ask her for her number and/or if she would like to hang out sometime. But I think that it is kind of weird if I just randomly ask her for her number as we don't talk heaps and heaps. So do you think it is weird if I randomly ask her for her number? I supppose it would kind of be out of the blue a bit. Or is there some way that I can be a bit more subtle about it etc? What do others do?

We are both a bit shy and so sometimes conversation can be hard to start, but I wuld just like to try to take it a bit further and see where it goes. I just need to get off the ground, if you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

tblr

Maybe next time you both have a conversation just ask if she'd be interested in hanging out outside of school. Maybe go and see a movie? Go to the park? Whatever it is you have in the area that you live. Then maybe ask to exchange numbers so you can both let each other know if you're going to be late, can't make it etc and then just see how the meeting goes. It's worth a try. Don't be shy! =)