+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Someone...help me understand this situtation

Someone...help me understand this situtation

I'll keep it simple as to not make any confusion.
    Basically I had a long distance relationship of 2 years, living 500 miles away. We saw each other multiple times throughout around like 5 or 6? It would range from a couple of days mostly and a week.
    She's the type of girl who would rather stay home to play online computer games and have mostly online friends than go out like 95% of the time. She's transgender (but very beautiful) , skinny , half white and asian but she's really really STUBBORN and she lives in the basement and wakes up everyday around 2pm to 4pm. She also lives in a rural area down south in a small area with not a lot of people.

Anyways, beginning around August she joined a gaming community which changed everything. The stuff we used to do together we would never do them anymore. I was insecure and jealous of her talking to other guys and friends that I would be angry of how we would never do anything. Communication had weaken extremely hard. Texts would not be answered and eventually texting stopped. Phone calls would be short and eventually wouldn't even be answered. Usually Instant messaging online responses wouldn't happen for a long time like half hour to an hour. I thought all hope was lost, even when she broke up with me early December. I thought it was truly over, until that Christmas break around late December I went to her house for a week. Everything wasn't what I expected. She told me not to come, we would argue online, etc. Yet when I came for break we made up. We kissed, became intimate and bonded. Her parents loves me and appreciates me; even her brother and her girlfriend enjoyed my company. When I left we didn't get back together but she told me she loved me and promised we would be together again.
    I left at Dec 30th, right before New Years. Well after I left, everything returned to normal. We argued once more, and she decided we couldn't talk anymore.

Okay, now here's the real story.
    Jan 9th she became friends with this guy online from California, 2600 miles away. He's a body builder, kinda big, and looks like the " bro" type if you know what I mean. She on the other hand is
    extremely skinny and into guys with the "asian" style, with the hair, etc.

Jan14th was the day she decided not to talk to me anymore, cut me off everything.
    We were still Facebook friends until I constantly sent emails to her being all desperate and needy so she blocked me off. She blocked my cell, deleted me off facebook, IM, etc. I made a Diary online so she could see what I have been doing everyday without her. Mostly about past love and how it hurts but trying to recover.

Feb 24th is the day she had a relationship with the guy.
    She would say love quotes and how she loves him on her status and walls, etc.

Later one around March, she unblocked me off Facebook but didn't talk to me after I didn't contact her. However she found out I was stalking her Facebook and logging her ip address of her visiting my diary online. That made her
    block me off Facebook again.
    This lead to a whole series a couple days ago of arguing online, every reply I have sent to her, answered with a hateful reply. She would tell me to leave her alone, I'm dead to her, etc. She
    told me if I stopped whining, nagging nonstop it would have been something. She told me her and her bf from California will see each other in the summer. She told me she hates me, will NEVER forgive me,
    won't befriend me that we'll be just strangers. After a non stop series of hateful back and forth replies I've decided to stop. I've decided to no contact now again,
    and will remain to do so.

To be honest, I know it's my fault and I should move on, but there's a series of questions I want to know.
    1. Do your ex ever contact you? Even if it was months, years, do they ever contact you again? I was dumpee, and she was the dumper. She says she'll never forgive me forever and that I'm dead to her, but do you think she said out of anger? Take note she replied in really HATEFUL messages, beyond what I could ever imagine. It felt like she wasn't herself and she said out of anger and hatefulness. My friend told me if she kept replying to you she still cares that if she didn't even reply at all that means she doesn't even care.

2. Is her relationship with her online boyfriend from California a rebound or not? Take note she was friends with him on Jan 9th, we stop talking Jan14th, and she went out with him Feb24th. We've been together online for 2 years. It's now March 29th, so it has been a month. Take note they intimate already, spending time with each other everyday. They put love quotes and "love stuff" on each other's walls.

3. I know it's my fault I CONSTANTLY messaged her almost everyday acting all needy, desperate, saying about the past and how I'll care/ miss her. I've decided to stop, but is it too late already? Has her relationship flourished with her new bf? know what I'm about to say shouldn't matter but she's transgender. He's like the body builder type, i asked my friends and they said it wouldn't last because first, it's a really long LDR. Secondly, he doesn't seem to be her type, but what do I know =/

4. I wrote a hand written a letter to her saying I'm sorry, and I hope we she would forgive me and be friends. I wrote her if she's ever looking for a real life relationship to come find me. I think I regret writing it but it's too late , was it wrong to do so? Will she accept it and forgive me?=/

5. Basically after we decided not to talk she was fine with me, never talked anything. However because I constantly messaged her, she got REALLY pissed at me. Even more so after she found out the stalking and messaging her again a month later. I've decided to stop finally. I want her to cool down, but is there a chance she'll talk to me or miss me? =/ I asked her brother's girlfriend and she still has
    my stuff that I gave her and presents. Probably won't mean anything. She skypes with her bf and online friends everyday and she says she's happy without me, etc. I haven't heard from her since.
    Last edited by Crescent; 30-03-12 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    I'll keep it simple as to not make any confusion.
    Basically I had a long distance relationship of 2 years, living 500 miles away. We saw each other multiple times throughout around like 5 or 6? It would range from a couple of days mostly and a week.
    She's the type of girl who would rather stay home to play online computer games and have mostly online friends than go out like 95% of the time. She's transgender (but very beautiful) , skinny , half white and asian but she's really really STUBBORN and she lives in the basement and wakes up everyday around 2pm to 4pm. She also lives in a rural area down south in a small area with not a lot of people.

Anyways, beginning around August she joined a gaming community which changed everything. The stuff we used to do together we would never do them anymore. I was insecure and jealous of her talking to other guys and friends that I would be angry of how we would never do anything. Communication had weaken extremely hard. Texts would not be answered and eventually texting stopped. Phone calls would be short and eventually wouldn't even be answered. Usually Instant messaging online responses wouldn't happen for a long time like half hour to an hour. I thought all hope was lost, even when she broke up with me early December. I thought it was truly over, until that Christmas break around late December I went to her house for a week. Everything wasn't what I expected. She told me not to come, we would argue online, etc. Yet when I came for break we made up. We kissed, became intimate and bonded. Her parents loves me and appreciates me; even her brother and her girlfriend enjoyed my company. When I left we didn't get back together but she told me she loved me and promised we would be together again.
    I left at Dec 30th, right before New Years. Well after I left, everything returned to normal. We argued once more, and she decided we couldn't talk anymore.

Okay, now here's the real story.
    Jan 9th she became friends with this guy online from California, 2600 miles away. He's a body builder, kinda big, and looks like the " bro" type if you know what I mean. She on the other hand is
    extremely skinny and into guys with the "asian" style, with the hair, etc.

Jan14th was the day she decided not to talk to me anymore, cut me off everything.
    We were still Facebook friends until I constantly sent emails to her being all desperate and needy so she blocked me off. She blocked my cell, deleted me off facebook, IM, etc. I made a Diary online so she could see what I have been doing everyday without her. Mostly about past love and how it hurts but trying to recover.

Feb 24th is the day she had a relationship with the guy.
    She would say love quotes and how she loves him on her status and walls, etc.

Later one around March, she unblocked me off Facebook but didn't talk to me after I didn't contact her. However she found out I was stalking her Facebook and logging her ip address of her visiting my diary online. That made her
    block me off Facebook again.
    This lead to a whole series a couple days ago of arguing online, every reply I have sent to her, answered with a hateful reply. She would tell me to leave her alone, I'm dead to her, etc. She
    told me if I stopped whining, nagging nonstop it would have been something. She told me her and her bf from California will see each other in the summer. She told me she hates me, will NEVER forgive me,
    won't befriend me that we'll be just strangers. After a non stop series of hateful back and forth replies I've decided to stop. I've decided to no contact now again,
    and will remain to do so.

To be honest, I know it's my fault and I should move on, but there's a series of questions I want to know.
    1. Do your ex ever contact you? Even if it was months, years, do they ever contact you again? I was dumpee, and she was the dumper. She says she'll never forgive me forever and that I'm dead to her, but do you think she said out of anger? Take note she replied in really HATEFUL messages, beyond what I could ever imagine. It felt like she wasn't herself and she said out of anger and hatefulness. My friend told me if she kept replying to you she still cares that if she didn't even reply at all that means she doesn't even care.

2. Is her relationship with her online boyfriend from California a rebound or not? Take note she was friends with him on Jan 9th, we stop talking Jan14th, and she went out with him Feb24th. We've been together online for 2 years. It's now March 29th, so it has been a month. Take note they intimate already, spending time with each other everyday. They put love quotes and "love stuff" on each other's walls.

3. I know it's my fault I CONSTANTLY messaged her almost everyday acting all needy, desperate, saying about the past and how I'll care/ miss her. I've decided to stop, but is it too late already? Has her relationship flourished with her new bf? know what I'm about to say shouldn't matter but she's transgender. He's like the body builder type, i asked my friends and they said it wouldn't last because first, it's a really long LDR. Secondly, he doesn't seem to be her type, but what do I know =/

4. I wrote a hand written a letter to her saying I'm sorry, and I hope we she would forgive me and be friends. I wrote her if she's ever looking for a real life relationship to come find me. I think I regret writing it but it's too late , was it wrong to do so? Will she accept it and forgive me?=/

5. Basically after we decided not to talk she was fine with me, never talked anything. However because I constantly messaged her, she got REALLY pissed at me. Even more so after she found out the stalking and messaging her again a month later. I've decided to stop finally. I want her to cool down, but is there a chance she'll talk to me or miss me? =/ I asked her brother's girlfriend and she still has
    my stuff that I gave her and presents. Probably won't mean anything. She skypes with her bf and online friends everyday and she says she's happy without me, etc. I haven't heard from her since.
    PM Me bud i can help you and answer all your questions. i help guys/girls relationship problems ect for a living .. i know what to do so you can coe out ontop and hold your head high