+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He kissed me, but he has a girlfriend?

He kissed me, but he has a girlfriend?

I don't know what to do. He has been flirting with me for a while and when we went to the park today after school, he told me to close my eyes and he kissed me. A while later I said "I thought you had a girlfriend?" and he said "yeah I was just messing around, I wanted to see how you reacted."

He is in a long distance relationship with a girl in another country (I've heard he's actually never met her, but I don't know if that's just a rumour.) Also, yesterday Him, me and a friend were playing truth or dare, and a question he asked me was "If someone loved you so much that they dumped their girlfriend to be with you, what would you do?" I said that it would depend who it was.. And My friend asked him to go to the prom with me (I didn't want her to at the time), and he said he would, I thought that was a bit odd seeing as he already had a girlfriend, But I didn't think much of it at the time.

I'm so confused, he basically just cheated on his girlfriend? And the fact that he said he was just messing around kinda hurt, because I was starting to like him :/

And were both 16 if that makes any difference. I could really use some advice on what to do, because I have no idea.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are going to have to learn how to deal with this effectively, because it never stops. Today's boys have girlfriends, and tomorrow, they will have wives.

Just tell him you want your OWN boyfriend, not someone else's. And stay away from him. He's not the kind of boyfriend you want now, is he?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Stay away from that guy. Besides, you are both young.

He has a girlfriend that he's never met? Is he expected to marry her in the future as an arranged thing by his family?

Anyway, why would you let yourself start to "like" him in a romantic sense when he's a cheater? Yuck.

Don't go to prom with him until he asks his long distance girlfriend if it's okay with her and she emails you that it is. Do you have the courage to tell him that?

P.S. Stop letting boys kiss you without letting them know that it's inappropriate for him to have done that when he has a girlfriend. You're giving him the wrong idea about you and you're going to get hurt when he can just dump you with the excuse that he can't be your boyfriend because he already has a girlfriend.

Get some personal boundaries and standards that you'll not let anyone cross on you or you'll find yourself being in 2nd place again if you don't.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I Think I'm gonna try to put some distance between us, although it'll be kinda hard because the only friends I have are also friends with him.
    I won't be seeing him for a couple of weeks anyway for the easter holidays so I can use that time to think about everything thats happened and how i can sort things out.

What he's doing now to this other girl is just a taster of what would happen to you. Think about that.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh lordie, you two are 16? Just tell him that if he wants to date you, he needs to break up with this LDR girl b/c what he's doing is wrong. And next time, don't let him kiss you. Its not like he made you do it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh