+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies advice needed please.

Ladies advice needed please.

I really need a womans perspective on my problem because it involves my girlfriends behaviour.
    We've been dating for 6 months and I love her, she tells me she loves me too but I can't help but not trust her.
    Several things have happened that have left me doubting her faithfulness.
    On a few occasions when we've been out together, I've seen her really stare at certain guys, and I mean for long periods of time in a very seductive, flirty and obvious way, it really hurts when it happens, she seems to think she hides it, but it's so obvious!!
    We recently went out with a couple, for the first time, who are very good friends of mine and several times she would be talking about something that wasn't specifically aimed at my male friend, and yet would address him only and play with her hair whilst talking to him!

She also regularly meets up with a male friend who recently asked her advice on how to break up with his now ex-girlfriend, and has now loaned her some money for a holiday she's going on this summer.

There are more things that have happened but I don't want to go on and on, and I hope I don't come across as some creepy psycho, becasue I have honestly never been the jealous type, I simply don't want to waste my time being with a woman who's ultimately just using me.

Any advice or opinions are welcome, thanks.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know that I would necessarily break things off based on those reasons alone but trust is a major issue. It sounds like shes a flirt and likes male attention but it depends on how far she takes it as to whether or not it could become a bigger problem. Have you talked to her about any of this?
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

This all come down to relationship expectations and boundries. You have to talk to her about this and how it makes you feel. If she thinks you are out of line then end it because she doesn't meet you expectations and it shows she doesn't know what boundries are or cares. Don't be a fool and play into her excuses, she isn't respecting you or the relationship. You have only invested 6 months into this so it won't be much of a loss.

She's bored with you. She is seeing if the grass is greener on the other side. What are you offering her in the relationship? What does she need in the relationship? What are your future plans together and does that match her parents and her expectations?
    She also need to feel desired.

Smackie, wish I could give you rep for that. You hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Smackie, wish I could give you rep for that. You hit the nail on the head.

How can you stand this? You have to talk to her. If she loves you, she should be concerned on how you will feel.

Thanks everyone for your advice.
    The main reason I've never mentioned it to her, regarding the looking at other guys, is that I know she would only be stopping because she'd now be aware that I was able to tell when she was doing it, and I want her to stop doing it of her own choosing, rather than because she's afraid of getting caught. Eventually I will say something, if it continues, I just guess I've put it off because I know that if/when I do say something, things will never be the same and I wouldn't want the relationship to continue after that point. It's just very difficult because I'm head over heels for her and when you feel that way about someone, and they are always telling you that they love you, it makes it so hard to except the truth, that I'm not 'the one' for her, excuse the cliche!

Once again thanks for your help, much appreciated.

I'm afraid to ask but, do you have money? Do you buy her lots of nice things? help out with bills?

she is probably young and VERY immature and wants to mind F8ck you by purposely flirting with other guys just 2 get you jealous

Thanks for your post