+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he really want just friendship?

Does he really want just friendship?

ok, i will try to explain as much as i can, dont mind if there is any language mistakes, im not speaking english.
    so, i met him on the net few months ago. he is in very happy marriage, has a baby. we were having amazing conversations from the start while discussing on other forum. we just clicked and began to chat over the messenger. he is pretty much lonely working abroad and we are talking every night. i know all his pains, he knows mine, and there really was some dirty talking. he said he would never do it in real life because he is married and he cant do that to his wife. when he come home he will say her everything. he is planning to come here where i am on the vacation. i am really young and confused, and he was chasing me on the forum first and wanted to talk. why? only because of a friendship? i dont think so. if this is true i will have to lose him as friend and that will hurt. he has always been honest with me and always tell me what he think, no matter what is it. if i say something about this to him i will hurt his feelings. what do you think? will time show? or it will be late when he come here?

He is making you think you two have something special, but it's all a ploy to get you to have sex with him. The reality is that he has a wife and baby.......all these conversations he has with you are dishonoring his wife and child, and you are feeling guilty for it. You know it wrong so stop it. Do not get involved with him anymore. Yell him it's over.

He is not a friend my dear, he is a predator. He is willing to cheat on his wife. He knows you are young and vulnerable, and knows all the lies he can use to make you believe he cares about you.....they are all lies.
    Last edited by smackie9; 31-03-12 at 11:35 PM.

I'm sure that you'd not like your husband having cyber sex with another woman. Do not meet him when he is on holiday because what Smacki has said is true.

Stop talking to him. You know you should but for some reason you needed strangers on the internet to tell you to stop. You've been crossing your own personal boundaries and your intuition is reminding you of that.

i know what you guys are saying is true. i am just hopelessly naive. for one month he didnt even know how do i look. and now knows only my face from one picture. never asked for other pictures. and he is coming with his wife and a baby. when i say this it sounds a little bit different, but i know the truth is i am too emotionaly involved because he helped me when i had the hardest time in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by kontra View Post
    he helped me when i had the hardest time in my life.
    So what, it doesn't mean you owe him anything. Take whatever you got from this experience and walk away from it before it turns into something bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kontra View Post
    i know what you guys are saying is true. i am just hopelessly naive. for one month he didnt even know how do i look. and now knows only my face from one picture. never asked for other pictures. and he is coming with his wife and a baby. when i say this it sounds a little bit different, but i know the truth is i am too emotionaly involved because he helped me when i had the hardest time in my life.
    Please stop making excuses why you should still keep entertaining this flirt-fest you're having with a married father. You know that it's not right. Tell him it's not right and that you'll not be chatting with him anymore then you'll have closed the door so you won't be tempted to re-open it.

If he tryies to talk you into continuing then tell him you'd like his wife's email address and/or phone number so you can ask her permission and if it would be okay with her to take her husband's attentions away from her. How would you feel if you got a call like that? If it's "okay" with her then he won't hesitate to give you her contact info.

no, i do not owe him anything because i gave hours of my life chating with him. i know i must break it, thank you for help.

If he just wanted friendship he wouldn't have been "dirty talking" with you. He sounds like a perv who's looking to have a fling behind his wife's back. Stay away from him.