+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Think I May Be Paranoid.. What to Make of This? Ugh.

I Think I May Be Paranoid.. What to Make of This? Ugh.

Hey all, I know I'm going to sound paranoid and delusional here possibly, but I have a bad track record with girls I date burning me hard, so here it goes..

Me and this girl used to be best friends for a long time.. But we started kissing and cuddling a few months ago, and now we've been having sex. We both like each other and feel that it's something more than an FWB, and she asked to be my girlfriend after we had sex for the first time. I said "yes", then the next day she said "nevermind.. I want to see where it goes for a little while." I figured it was okay since it was said during sex, and people say a lot of stuff during sex.

Well, she's been a little hot cold with me lately. Then more recently really hot.. But then the past 2 nights she seemed really cold. Wouldn't kiss me one night.. Then I refused to kiss her another night just cause I figured it wasn't gonna work and she lost interest.

Well tonight she kissed me a few times, but then she stopped talking to me (we smoked some weed) and we were wtih a group of our friends all hanging out and having a good time. But then her and my friend left the room, I wondered where they were going but figured she had to grab something from his car.

Well about 20 minutes go by and they come back. I also noticed that the girl I have been talking to brought her purse along with her. Then I told her I had to head home and asked if she wanted a ride, she said that our friend would drive her home. (She does live closer to him though).

I'm kind of suspicious of this, but this guy has a girlfriend and it seems really unlikely he would ever cheat on her. The girl im seeing talks about him as a "brother" and Im friends with him too, but you never know.. He did tell me he was going to try to talk to her about me and see where she's at (cause she's so hot and cold) but I told him he shouldn't and I'd just do it myself. So maybe he was doing that?

I feel like a real paranoid weirdo saying all this, but it's truly what I'm thinking at the moment. Maybe I need psychological help, or maybe someone else is feeling some suspicion about this girl and my friend as well. Any comments (good or bad) are welcome. Thanks.

-AlexD

Oh so you want it to be more than friends with benefits and you haven't made that clear to her, eh?
    Or maybe you suck at sex or she is pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenofjade View Post
    Oh so you want it to be more than friends with benefits and you haven't made that clear to her, eh?
    Or maybe you suck at sex or she is pregnant.
    I don't really understand what you're saying here or see how this can be made out to be advice.

I did make it clear to her, however she wanted to take a while to see if we should date. During that time period, I went out with another girl as well and she found out about it. She told me she was really hurt, this and that.. Which made me think she WOULD want something more.

She told one of her female friends (a mutual friend) that I was really good in bed.