+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my ex still have any feelings?

Does my ex still have any feelings?

Hi everyone, I am trying to get help understanding my ex and wondering if she still has feelings at all.

Basically, we went out for about a year, probably the most serious I've had with a girl before emotionally as we both loved each other. She was a year older than me and so when she was in senior year she was more focused on school and I was a bit more relaxed so I wanted to hang out with her more. We slowly stopped hanging out as much because she wanted to focus on work/school instead of going with me to hangouts/parties, and eventually she said she wanted to take a break cause I upset her one day. The next day she changed her mind but I said I think a break is good, and since then we've been broken up.

Now it's a little over a year later and I am going to be moving into an apartment complex randomly that I figured out she lives in already. No big deal, but I decided to send her a message asking how the place is since I figured out she lives there. Pretty much since we broke up we haven't talked. She's very much the shy one and never initiates to a guy, she waits for guys to make the move.

Anyways, she told me the place is great and even offered to give me a tour of her apartment which I did, and we ended up basically just catching up and I realize how I still miss her and am not really sure why we broke up in the first place since it wasn't nasty or very clear at the time. I can't tell if she was just being nice by inviting me over when I just asked how the place was, or if that was a sign that she might still have feelings as well. I realize it's not usually a good idea to get back with an ex but I really did love her and I've changed from when we were going out.

Any ideas whether it's just me, or if not what is an acceptable and not creepy way of trying to contact her again to just see if she is still curious as well or if she's totally moved on. I really would like to find out since I have been thinking about her a lot. She is a very nice person so I don't know whether she was quick to respond and welcoming of me to her apartment just because she's nice or if she is potentially curious about whether things could ever work again as well..

Maybe you should ask her if she would like to hang out. If she does hang out with you then that's great. Maybe this will give you both a chance to talk about the past. This may help her open up to you. If she does and it seems as though she still likes you then maybe you could tell her that you miss what you two had, you've changed, and if she's willing to give it another that you are too. Hope this helps

You could have a housewarming party & send her an invite (deliver it in person) if she turns up alone then, it is your chance to impress her again if she comes with a "friend" male or female maybe better leave it alone and if she blows it off it is clear she is way over you. BTW you need to invite a few ppl since it is a party after all.
    Our goal is to give you back the confidence of having the upper hand and having the upper hand is NEVER a bad thing.....
    Visit our Website www.spellbindingsisters.com