+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rescheduling a date?

Rescheduling a date?

So I was going to go to a play with a girl and it's actually on Easter and how she said she said she may not be able to make it due to a family dinner

Well last night she sent me a message giving me her number so we could talk about it

I texted her today and it turns out we are not going. I had planned on picking her up at her house but she will be out of town and with all the driving I would be doing, I would end up doing about 4 hours worth of driving, picking her up, going to the play and dropping her back off. We just decided to forget it. I said we should plan on something else and I asked if she would be interested in going to a baseball game someday soon. She said she had never been to one but she would be interested. So thankfully we rescheduled

Now, from what I have always heard rescheduling is always a GREAT sign correct? Not only that but she also sent mer her number when she could have just messaged and said, "Sorry I can't go"

SO yea, I feel pretty good

It's a great sign indeed! If she is not interested in spending time with you she wouldn't have informed you and rescheduled your date.
    http://texttheloveback.com

Yes, if she wants to reschedule it's a good sign.

My rule is, if she doesn't respond to my message in 7 days, she's not interested, and I look somewhere else.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)