+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Who can help me answer this problem

Who can help me answer this problem

I know a girl, she took the initiative to contact me, we have not met, at the beginning a very good relationship, basically every day to maintain a phone, sometimes I call her, sometimes she calls me. Then if homemade. To be honest, I told her so little sense, and talk more than two weeks later? I want to ask her out to dinner, she did not refuse, but did not, felt she was a little embarrassed it, I waited for her for a long Yeah, I would like to see her from the phone back to reality, I am a little want to see her, but then, I've played a few phone calls to her, she sometimes will not receive information, and not returning it. I do not know what he did wrong, is not too impatient!? How do I contact her? She may know a little goodwill for her, her phone is not connected, the information is not back, I give up? How do I contact her! I mainly want to know her inner thoughts, I is not in a hurry, have a similar experience Tell me!

If a girl really wants to be with you then there will be no missed messages, or missed calls. She's giving you the run around......ditch her and move on.