+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he still like me?

Does he still like me?

I'm just wondering if my crush STILL likes me.
    Okay, so he had a crush on me when we were freshmens even though we were from different sections.
    I really didn't like him then.
    During sophomore year, we were classmates and we became seatmates. We became really close and had lots of things to talk about and we would even share secrets and stories.
    Then, my classmates keep teasing me to him because they say he still likes me. My close guy-friends (his friends too) tell me that he still likes me. I ask why.
    Then, they say that if he just saw someone pretty or beautiful he would automatically like them. Then they always say that, yeah, 'cause I'm beautiful. Chever.
    And, my closest guy friend (one of his bestfriends) told me that too. I also asked why and he told me because my crush was consistent. Consistent, on feelings & crushes. Okay, that's it xD We also text and chat most of the time.
    And, he even sends me many "Hi."/"Hello."/"Good Morning "/etc. I thought those were group messages but then I ask my friends they say no. HAHA. Sometimes, he sends "Good night. Sleeptight. Sweetdreams." and many things. HAHAHA. One time, he even sent me "Good night. Sleep tight and everything will be alright". He sent me that message, the same night we fought thru texting.

So, I hope you can help me and sorry for the long story. HAHAHA xD Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks

You have aspergers? You have people telling you he likes you, he liked you from before and he pays a lot of attention to you now, what the hell else do you need? A neon sign?

lol that was funny smackie!! and obviously he likes u sholo :')