+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need hel for getting my ex back

Need hel for getting my ex back

Hello,*
    A month ago I broke up with my girlfriend. We've been together for 6 months and it was perfect. She studies in Switzerland, so we were seeing each other for a weeok once in a month or two. We chatted everyday, we called each other and it was great.
    But a month aho she broke up with me for no particular reason - as I said we were great lovers and friends and the distance had never been such a problem. She told me that it'not working out and I tried everything to keep her, but without any result.*
    I felt tottally miserable the first two weeks, while it seemed on facebook that she is having fun. I decided to start No Contact and didn't contact her for three weeks, while going out and having fun as mush as possible in order to get over her.
    After these three weeks i contacted her just to check how is she and to agree that the break up was for the best and that I still want to be friend with her (sure, I was dying on the inside, but I had read that this is a good thing to do and will increase my chances to taje her back). We had a little argue, but I told her that when she comes back I'd really love to see her. She answered me that only time will show (which is not a rejection and made me feel little better) abd then I webt offline.
    I know that she still has feelings for me, we had a wonderful relationship and I just can't understand why she broke up with me in the first place and do I have any chances in getting her back?*
    Thanks in return.

You are in denial. Just get on with your life and stop using No Contact as a manipulation tool in hopes it will somehow "make" her want you. No Contact is to help YOU get over being broken up with. She broke up with you so it's up to her to contact you if she wants you back. She's not doing that so accept that your 6 month fling is over and done with.

I'm sorry you're disappointed in the final outcome of your dating however; Keeping in contact with her and stalking her facebook page will do NOTHING to help you get over your disappointment.

Long distance relationships are a beast! For this very reason too! It is already hard enough to have to deal with regular relationship stuff, then you have to add in to the mix all this stuff about whether or not the logistics will work. I disagree with Wakeup.

You do have a chance to get her back, if that is really what you BOTH want. If she doesn't want it, then you have to move on, but the fact of the matter is, not seeing someone for a really long time makes it hard to remember how you feel about a person. If you can see her, do it. It will settle things for the both of you.

Well, we have something in common then portland because I disagree with you too. IMO ~ You give this boy false hope. I do agree with you in one thing though. It takes two people to want a relationship for there to be one. Unfortunately she does not want one... at least not with him, anyway.

There is one way to find out if she actually wants him (at least for the attention if nothing else) and that's not to contact her anymore and if she contacts him, at least he'll know that she actually wanted to of her own initiation.
    Waiting for her to do such a thing and stagnating his getting over her is not recommended though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You are in denial. Just get on with your life and stop using No Contact as a manipulation tool in hopes it will somehow "make" her want you. No Contact is to help YOU get over being broken up with. She broke up with you so it's up to her to contact you if she wants you back. She's not doing that so accept that your 6 month fling is over and done with.

I'm sorry you're disappointed in the final outcome of your dating however; Keeping in contact with her and stalking her facebook page will do NOTHING to help you get over your disappointment.
    I agree with this. Also I feel your feelings for each other were not on the same page. I think you were more in love and serious with her, than she was with you and she knew this....this was the demise of your relationship....she wasn't that into you and had to let you go. Stop clinging onto the hope she will be back....remember people will lie to pacify the brokenhearted. As you can see she had no problem getting over you and moving on.

All of you have a point.. But I can't let her go so easily. She loved me as well, I don't know maybe she was confused at that moment and she is too proud now to accept her mistake. She told me that she doesn't want me to think of her as a 'traitor' because this tears her heart apart. How do you women feel about this? What do you whink is going through her head right now? Do you think that if I play my cards well i have a chance with her?

I think she is like most people and she doesn't like feeling like a "bad guy" so she doesn't want you to hate her even though she doesn't want to be your gf. Human nature, I suppose.

I think what is going through her head right now is relief that you obviously don't think she is a bad guy and I also think she is quite content now that you've proven to her that you still love her and don't look down upon her for leaving you.

What cards do you think you could possibly play that would make her want you back? Stop being desperate for goodness sakes. I know it's disappointing that she doesn't want you the way you want her but it was only 6 months and you lived abroad from one another so you didn't see each other all that often for you to be this obsessed with getting her back.

Work on yourself, do things for you that will boost your self esteem and confidence and then get out there once the new and improved you isn't going to fall head over heels for someone before he even really knows them.

Ya what Wake up said. geeez

Quote Originally Posted by Mike89 View Post
    All of you have a point.. But I can't let her go so easily. She loved me as well, I don't know maybe she was confused at that moment and she is too proud now to accept her mistake. She told me that she doesn't want me to think of her as a 'traitor' because this tears her heart apart. How do you women feel about this? What do you whink is going through her head right now? Do you think that if I play my cards well i have a chance with her?
    This says denial. We already told you what we think. You can twist it around to make it sound something more, but no matter how you slice it, it doesn't change the fact that the relationship is over.

This is very serious matter each other no help anybody. if you have not leave without her then do every thing about fer.

I am sorry about your problems,i was once in a problem like this,my home was crumbled until i met a spiritualist who helped me with a powerful love spell,you can contact him for help on [email]elebuibon@ymail.com[/email]
    he might help you too
    Kimmy

You did a great job with the no contact so celebrate the fact that you have moved in the right direction for getting her back.In this case you want to implement a psychological trigger that all of us have. Everyone always wants what they can't have. It seems natural to do all that you can to get her back. The worst of these things is to appear desperate to her. The no
    contact creates the idea that you are moving on and gives you a chance to clear your head from the breakup. Continue doing things that will help you to move on and show that you are not desperate.