+ Follow This Topic

Thread: messed up head

have a house in- Sweden and on Sardegna, and a appartment in Paris

messed up head

I'm kinda inlove with this boy... we started talking and texting and we whent on this super romantic date somewhere in december. Afterwards we have like stop talking to eachother and almost ignoring... and it doesnt feel right but when I am around him I'm looking for ways out of there, but when we're not around I miss him.. Whats with that?! Good thing to mention is that I told him( wrote) that I think he's verry sweet and cute and all off those things, he replied: I think that you are a very nice girl, I like you a lot. Mostly as a friend so if we should learn to know eachother better that should be only as friends.
    His eyes are telling me another story then "only friends" though, and when I pass by all of his friends turns around and looks at me, still he isn't saying a word If I aint the one starting...
    help..?!

He told you clearly that he is interested in you only as a friend. What you think you see "in his eyes" is actually just in your head, I'm sorry.

have a house in- Sweden and on Sardegna, and a appartment in Paris
    yeah, you're probably right :/ thanx for the answer, I think I really needed to see that, black on white!