+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys, do the girl you had your first time with always be special to you?

Guys, do the girl you had your first time with always be special to you?

My bf and I have been going out for 4 months now. Before we met each other, I was in a long term relationship but I dumped the guy b/c he was becoming a jerk. And my current bf had gone out with this girl for only a week but lost his virginity to her within that week. I know he liked that girl a lot but she dumped him to get back with her ex. Anyway, there was this time when me and my current bf had an argument on his ex topic. He told me she's the girl he'd never forget and was explaining coz she took his virginity. My question is, so are all guys like this? They don't forget the girl they lost their virginity to and is that girl always special in your life? Help me out here, what my bf is thinking?

I don't feel that way because the one I lost my virginity was a stranger in another state that i never saw again. I guess it could be like that, but not really for me. I don't think that even my 1st time in love holds that special of a place. My current gf has that special place now. I try and live in the now and think a bit about tomorrow. All those years ago are gone.

Only special in that I remember her name. Not like I think about her. Youre young though....as you get older, crap like this doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Only special in that I remember her name. Not like I think about her. Youre young though....as you get older, crap like this doesnt matter.
    Quoted for truth
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest