+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Difficult situation

Difficult situation

I am in a very complicated situation right now. A few months ago a close friend of mine and his girlfriend broke up. They had gone out for a couple years, and did not break up on good terms. Both of them are in my close circle of friends. I have always had feelings for this girl, but out of respect for my friend I never said anything. Over the past couple of weeks she has been showing an interest in me and I am almost sure she feels the same way about me that I feel about her. She has the greatest personality of any girl I've met and she is beautiful to boot. I've never wanted a relationship with a girl as much as her. I don't know what to do, never had to deal with a situation as complicated as this.

I think this is depends on how close you are to this friend.

One of my friend decided to go out with his friend's ex gf.... they weren't that close so it was ok in a way... But his friend was really weird about them dating.

But I think that if you did decided to have a relationship with this girl, most likely your friend probably will not like it and would probably stopped hanging out with you.

But before anything happens, you should talk to your friend about this situation. Don't date her behind his back.