+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I wasting my time or is this real?

Am I wasting my time or is this real?

Ok so this is kind of a long story so sorry in advance, for the past 3 years I have been in an unhappy
    Relationship and recentley have met somebody whilst I was away on a business trip, she is engaged and
    lives with her partner, she says she is also very unhappy. On the trip we got on perfect and one thing led to another and we decided we would like have a casual affair which I know is terrible, when we returned from the trip things were really hard I didn't miss my girlfriend at all and all I thought of was this new girl in my
    life, she said she had felt the same we were meeting every day making lies and excuses to out partners,
    After 2 weeks of this I finished things with my partner and moved out. Me and this girl continued to meet
    but she told me she would never leave her fianc� due to not wanting to hurt him or his family, I was hurt by this, it wasn't I expected her to it was more how she said it, I lied to her and said I didn't care and I could
    deal with this, but really I'm deverstared, I know the real reason is financial as I know he supports her and
    She is dependant in him,
    We continued to meet each other staying in hotels and sneaking around she tells me she has never been so happy then when she is with me and she loves me, on many occasion she has said she does not want her
    Fianc� she wants me but won't change on leaving him, ahe says its to hard and she doubts she could. She
    Has her own business and it hasn't been doing so well and she was behind on her bills babe couldn't tell her fianc� so I offered to help and paid them for her, was this stupid of me? She was so happy after so I
    thought it was the right thing to do,
    She told me her and her fianc� havnt been sleeping together for a while before she met me and I'm starting to think it will happen soon or he will suspect and it makes me feel sick, I really want things to go further
    But will they or am I just getting played around for the best of both worlds?

If she said she won't leave him, then thats that.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley