+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I'm in love...but I'm not sure

I think I'm in love...but I'm not sure

Hello
    You see there's this girl I was friends with. I had a huge crush on her and still do. I asked her out to prom and she said she wanted to go with her friends instead. So it's been like 5 months and I still have strong feelings for her. This crush started about 7 months ago altogether. My friends are saying since I still like her that long it means I'm in love. Is this true? Yes I do like everything about her. I also have never found another girl attractive since this crush has started.

Another question I have is should I still try for her ever if she doesn't like me back? Is there any chance I could win her heart?
    If you have any questions or you're confused about what I mean then feel free to ask questions
    I also wrote a love letter that I never sent to her :/ I'm not sure what to do with it.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 25-04-12 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Forgot something

High School crushes are fun, but can suck if you get rejected. You can try something to really "wow" her, but honestly I'd move on to a new target. Love is something that is nurtured by 2 people, it doesn't just spontaneously happen.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Do you know this girl well, are you good friends with her? If not, then you're not in love. You can't be in love with someone you don't know well.

I was good friends with her. At one point I actually thought she liked me back.