+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Poor Love

Poor Love

Ok So i met this guy and we started dating. He posibly the nicest most kindest person ive ever been with.He so sweet but the problem is They are kind of poor . Their house is so small ,he lives with his mum n dad plus 2 bros and sis which means every1 shares a room with someone. One time his mum walked in whilst we wer kissing . I usually date ppl who live by themselves i dont want to judge tht too much coz i live with parents also. im 21 and hes 23 .But his bros r over 26 so i gues they shuld be the ones to move out. I just always feel uncomfortable that someone might just walk in (one bro always walks in on us) .How are we even gonna have sex if im always worried tht someone might come in. I really like him ,hes educated .I dont know if i shuld keep seeing him or i shuld call it quits.

Sex at your place perhaps?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

So you are saying , even tho his situation is similar to yours, it's a deal breaker? Why does it have to be him to have a place of his own? Why not you? You are 21, an adult, I assume you are working and can take care of yourself. I was in your situation when I met my husband. If you care for him enough, you will find ways around it. Suggest to him that you will help him buy a lock for the door so you can have privacy or have sex in a car or pay for a hotel, whatever. If the relationship looks like you will have a future together you two can start planning the finances and get a place together. Remember you both are young and have practically nothing, you have to start somewhere to be financially secure...sometimes it takes years....what better time than now eh?