+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex bf wants to have sex

Ex bf wants to have sex

My story goes like this:
    - i had a boyfriend for 2 years, a very beautiful relationship
    - we used to do everything together
    - we used to have sex and it was so good for both of us
    - i started talking online with a random guy from far away, nothing serious, in order to have someone who i can talk with, as my bf started being bored and boring
    - bf forgives me for talking with this guy, but still remains in a bad mood
    - i started talking with another random guy, just because i tought my bf was not so interested in me anymore
    - he found out and wanted to forgive me, but i broke up with him because i tought he is not good enough for me
    - 2 days after, i wanted to start the relationship again, but he started dating his ex gf
    - he said he loves me but don't trust me
    - 1 month has passed, he is in a relationship with his ex gf, but still calls me and flirts with me
    - i want to get back to him, but he says it is not the time
    - one day he came to my place and starting playing naughty, we had sex but then he said he was a mistake and he will never cheat again on her
    - he goes out with his ex but still interested in me, yet not interested to have a relationship with me
    - today he said he misses me and want to have sex with me, not with his ex
    - i want to do it, because i know we will get back together soon, he is just not into that girl but wants to make me realize my mistakes
    - i am also afraid that he wants a **** buddies relationship with me and i can't do it

what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarisse View Post
    My story goes like this:
    - i had a boyfriend for 2 years, a very beautiful relationship
    - we used to do everything together
    - we used to have sex and it was so good for both of us
    - i started talking online with a random guy from far away, nothing serious, in order to have someone who i can talk with, as my bf started being bored and boring
    - bf forgives me for talking with this guy, but still remains in a bad mood
    - i started talking with another random guy, just because i tought my bf was not so interested in me anymore
    - he found out and wanted to forgive me, but i broke up with him because i tought he is not good enough for me
    - 2 days after, i wanted to start the relationship again, but he started dating his ex gf
    - he said he loves me but don't trust me
    - 1 month has passed, he is in a relationship with his ex gf, but still calls me and flirts with me
    - i want to get back to him, but he says it is not the time
    - one day he came to my place and starting playing naughty, we had sex but then he said he was a mistake and he will never cheat again on her
    - he goes out with his ex but still interested in me, yet not interested to have a relationship with me
    - today he said he misses me and want to have sex with me, not with his ex
    - i want to do it, because i know we will get back together soon, he is just not into that girl but wants to make me realize my mistakes
    - i am also afraid that he wants a **** buddies relationship with me and i can't do it

what now?
    Where's your self-respect, girlfriend? You want to give the goods to a boy who is giving all himself to another girl while he just gives you his boner. Respect yourself and tell him to go spit on it and leave you the hell alone because you don't like men who will cheat on their girlfriends like he's done and wanting to do. Ugh! I can't even understand why you would even need to come to a forum for advice on this. Surely you love yourself enough that you'd not settle to be someone's piece on the side?

You didn't make any mistake, you did the right thing by breaking up with him. You two are not compatible enough to be together. The relationship is flat so you seek out other guys..realize that he doesn't fulfill you emotionally. Going back with him, you will be faced with the same issue. Just f uckin give it up and move on.

If you do it it might behove you to charge a fee.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

for two years huh.. well you two obviously get along well enough but gosh darn it there is some major growing up to be done it will never work because of the immature nature that the emotions are being handled and lack of personal growth become a pair of emotionally secured adults and try again and it'll help to understand that males will withdraw on and try that whole commuincation thing everyone is talking about heard it actually works

I think that he misses aspects of you and the relationship but not enough to commit emotionally. He also isn't invested in this other girl enough to fully commit to her sexually. He's wants the best of worlds and if being in love to you means being monogamous then he's just not the right guy. Plus he's not making sense. He says he doesn't trust you because you talk to other guys but thinks he's trustworthy when he sleeps with other girls? Sounds like strange logic to me. This dude needs to grow up and until he does he's just not good enough for any self-respecting girl.