+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies - she dumped me... but she still wants to go on Vacation w/ me -- why!?!?!?

Ladies - she dumped me... but she still wants to go on Vacation w/ me -- why!?!?!?

OK.

So, she dumped 3 days ago. She said "She doesn't deserve me." "She needs space to figure out who she is" blah blah blah...

Thing is, we had a trip to Las Vegas planned, we're leaving on Thursday. Thing is, she STILL wants to go on vacation with me. Why!?!?!

Why would you go on vacation w/ someone who you just a) broke up with and b) want space from? Maybe it's as simple as she was just looking forward to the vacay and doesn't want to miss it.. but would YOU go on vacation with a guy one week after you dumped him? Especially after you "needed space"

what is she thinking?

additional details:
    She's not using me for the trip because she paid all of her own expenses. Flight, hotel, entertainment, etc. We would be spending three days together and sharing a hotel & bed.
    Last edited by BranStark; 29-04-12 at 12:24 PM.

Who does that? She an idiot and youre an idiot if you go

much appreciated

Get your own hotel room. Or bring a date.

additional details:
    She's not using me for the trip because she paid all of her own expenses. Flight, hotel, entertainment, etc. We would be spending three days together and sharing a hotel & bed.
    Well isn't it obvious? She's paid the money so she wants to go so she's not wasting her cash. Nothing mysterious or no hidden meaning about that.

Ask the desk clert at the hotel for a room with two double beds instead of one king. Don't entertain her while you're there. You do your thing and let her do hers. (You won't do any of that of course and you'll have ex sex and then be back here thinking she still loves you just because she bopped you). At the very least ~ Do Not pay for any of her meals or day trips or anything else... you and her are single agents now. Play it as such.

She dumped you. I would not give her the time of day. As we say in England if she was on fire I wouldn't cross the street to piss on her.