+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My wife force me to seek sex else where!

My wife force me to seek sex else where!

The cruelest thing one spouse can do to the other is "DENYING SEX" It's a very humiliating experience for the one who have request it, this been going on for over 20 years in my marriage. I love her to death, that's why I'm still here, she does everything a wife suppose to do except sex!

I tried talking to her, let's explore sexually to try to figure out whats wrong and nothing work, I have to sleep next to her every night horny as a toad, it really sucks! so I have found decent sex partners through the years, to keep me sane! Most of the women, are single ladies in their 40's, working and own homes who have needs.

I actually despised the women after sex because I wanted it to be my wife. I dream everyday of making sweet passionate love to my wife and just get more depressed, I wish I knew the answer!

She's been doing this for 20 years? You should have left her 20 years ago. This is your fault. Leave her before your last shred of dignity is gone, if it's not already.

Ouch, actually have nightmares about falling into this scenario when I get married, I feel for you. I knew someone who had a similar problem, trying to get his wife to have sex with him and she never wanted to and eventually she just bought him the playboy channel for his birthday. I don't think that's really what he had in mind...

If I were you I'd try to convince her to go with you to a marriage counselor or sex therapist about it. I'm afraid this is a little out of my league.

Some days she would say were going to have sex and when the times comes, she would the play the stomachache game or have a headache! The F up part about marriages, is most spouses do this a year or two in the marriage, leaving the spouse seriously damage! unfair

She's been doing this for 20 years? You should have left her 20 years ago. This is your fault. Leave her before your last shred of dignity is gone, if it's not already.

Don't know how many times you're going to make me repeat myself, but I have no problem playing a broken record.

JB9 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    No one has forced you to do anything. You are accountable for staying & cheating on her with other women. Do both of yourselves a favor and move on. Can anyone say incompatible????????

Yeah, if sex is that important to you and it's making you this unhappy perhaps it's to consider moving on. Obviously that's easier said than done after 20 years of marraige, but it seems like you've talked to her about this and she's unwilling to change. You'll never be completely happy in a marraige like this, and seems obvious that cheating only made you feel worse.

She doesn't FORCE you to do that. You CHOOSE to do that rather than end things with her to find a woman you are more sexually compatible with.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Thanks for sharing.

I actually feel, this already very perfect.