+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a guys opinion!!

Need a guys opinion!!

So one day, a few months back, this guy waved to me. I didn't know who he was, but I waved to be polite. The next day, not even thinking about him as I passed by, he waved again. So I smiled as I passed. The waving continued and pretty much everytime I pass he picks out my truck and says hello. I went on vavation for 2 weeks last month and my friends told me that when he would see a truck coming towards the construction site, he would stop and look to see if it was my truck. After I got back from vacation and as I was passing one day, he waved and then put his hand up to his ear....like he was talking on the phone....then he pointed at me. But trying to get his number or find out anything about him has been the hardest it has ever been for me. So I called his work place and left my name and number. Not 100% sure if he got tthe message, but he still continues to wave hi with that big smile of his. I called his work place a second time asking if it was ok for me to get his number, the lady of course said no and she told me that she would tell him that I called again. I don't wanna look desperate, but I really wanna talk to this guy to 1....see if he is available and 2....I wanna know why he decided to start waving hi and has kept up with it. Guys what would be your take on me calling an leaving a message?? He was the one who made the phone signal....so I was just going along with it.

I think I can learn to join you slowly.