+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriends best friend is in love with him! what to do?

My boyfriends best friend is in love with him! what to do?

i realize that my boyfriend has alot of friends who are girls. his best friend, i have been informed, loves him. well so do i, but she is acting like he is still single. and the worst part of it is that i know that hes liked her while we have been going out. hes one of those guys where, being nice= flirting. i know that that will just make it worse. i know that he does it, and he said he would stop, but i dont know if that actually happened. they both go to a different school than i do, so its not like i can tell her to back off. like i have said id previous posts, he is more sexually advanced, but so is she. i know that as soon as we break-up they will probly get together as friends-with-beinifits, which makes me feel like i dont mean anything. i feel like im at fault because im not as ready for certin things than she is, because i know thats what he wants. what should i do?
    "Angel of Music"

it's not your fault if you guy cheats on you with his friend, who just so happens to be a girl, for one thing. where you're at is where you're at, period. ask him if he likes her, if he does then ask him if he would do anything with her, if he says yes, let him go.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh, my bf is the same way (having mostly girl friends), and its the only part of our relationship that totally annoys me. The worst part is knowing for a fact that a lot of them actually like him.

I trrust my bf a LOT, but there's a way I see things (that you should try too), and that is that if his stupid ass decides that it's worth tossing our relationship for one of these 'friends', then it's his loss and I can obviously do better. I love him, but I'm better than that. And so are you.

And there's nothing worse than those girls that act like guys with gf's are still available...I always wonder who the hell they think they are. Next time your guy is out with this chick, you should ask him if you can 'hang out' with them. Then while she's around make sure she gets a very clear '**** off' vibe from you. I did that once, and the other chick never showed her face again.

You don't have to be so mean.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by richardrli
    You don't have to be so mean.
    Uhhhh.....are you talking to me? Cuz I honestly didn't see anything 'mean' about what I said. It's just an opinion, chill.

heheh thats good advice bluesummer! thanks! its true, i dont know who they think that are. and most of him friends that are girls like him too.

little sk8tr....can i come hang out with you and Jordyn? ill help you with your biology projects! * im very good @ biology*

hehehhehe.....*evil plot forming*
    "Angel of Music"

blue...you had good advice, don't worry
    "Without music, life would be a mistake" -Neitzsche

very funny nik.

grrr.......*stupidnogoodlazybitchtakingmybffromme*
    "Angel of Music"

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Ugh, my bf is the same way (having mostly girl friends), and its the only part of our relationship that totally annoys me. The worst part is knowing for a fact that a lot of them actually like him.

I trrust my bf a LOT, but there's a way I see things (that you should try too), and that is that if his stupid ass decides that it's worth tossing our relationship for one of these 'friends', then it's his loss and I can obviously do better. I love him, but I'm better than that. And so are you.

And there's nothing worse than those girls that act like guys with gf's are still available...I always wonder who the hell they think they are. Next time your guy is out with this chick, you should ask him if you can 'hang out' with them. Then while she's around make sure she gets a very clear '**** off' vibe from you. I did that once, and the other chick never showed her face again.

you think this is mean? where have you been?

blues...this is not mean this is good advice.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    you think this is mean? where have you been?

blues...this is not mean this is good advice.
    Cool. Thanks.

Sometimes I can come off bitchy w/out even knowing it, so it's good to know it wasn't the case....for once.

sometimes being a ***** is all a woman has to hold on to.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    yes blues.. it is good advice
    i wouldn't be such a dick...you already seem to have a hefty amount of problems concerning your girlfiend.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol